Chase Bank UK Integration

We still need to finish this fix.

It will be hopefully out tomorrow or Thursday.

Once it’s ready, we are going to open the bank login for everyone else.

4 Likes

That’s exciting news!

Thanks for the updates :slight_smile:

We are also having a checkin call with Chase tomorrow, but apart from the renew issue, I don’t think there is anything else. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please could I be added to the test?

Hey guys, in terms of testing, I’d like to put it on pause.

The connection goes in access revoked right away, so there isn’t a real use.

We are looking to fix today and hopefully enable it for everyone this evening or tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is fully live - feel free to connect.

The renew issue is fixed.

9 Likes

Hi,

Just updated Emma and tried Chase for the first time. Hitting Continue on the starting screen in Emma sent me to the following address (removed the last bit just in case)

https://auth.openbanking-obie.chase.co.uk/auth/realms/provider/protocol/openid-connect/auth?response_type=code%20id_token&client_id=PSDUK-FCA-KZRA&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.emma-app.com%2Fob-redirect&state=dRo

See attached screenshot for what it shows on screen - is there something I should have done beforehand?

Update the Chase app. :slight_smile:

If you are having issues connecting Android, just follow this :point_down:

1. Open the Chase App setting on your android device (usually long pressing the Chase icon will provide an option or within the androids setting menu select Apps> See All Apps> Chase)
  2. Select the Option ‘Open by Default”
  3. Select ‘Add link’
  4. Add “auth.openabanking-obie.chase.co.uk
2 Likes

I’ve got the latest Chase app and also have that URL under Chase already. I’ve added the integration, it says it’s connected but also says “There is an issue downloading your data from Chase UK. My team is working to resolve this”. Assume this is a known issue?

1 Like

Im still being asked to to reconnect then immediately congratulating me… weird

1 Like

Not working for me anymore.

I had deleted the connection a couple of days ago (waiting the to/from issue to be fixed before loading the correct data).

Now I connect Chase (iOS app) but when I return to Emma I get “there is an issue downloading your data from Chase UK. My team is working to resolve this”. Tried a couple of times, same error. The connection status is “working” but no accounts are displayed.

1 Like

It asked me to resync and it’s working now.

1 Like

Can you guys give it a go?

They made another fix last night. Their servers were extremely slow.

1 Like

I havent been asked this morning… dont want to jinx it though!

1 Like

It’s fixed. :wink:

If you can all try, we are good to go.

1 Like

Thanks for enabling @edoardomoreni !
Is there a way to avoid Round-ups flooding your feed? Would it be best to exclude them or somehow to be able to hide excluded transactions?

1 Like

There’s a separate thread where we’ve been begging Emma to bring back the feature that existed for a long time before, where excluded transactions are not displayed on the main screen. More votes please? :pray:

3 Likes

Hey Lucian,

With the new Chase integration up and running and so many people experiencing this from the roundups it is definitely a higher priority now!

1 Like

Hi, I’m using the latest version of both Chase and Emma on IOS and am still having to renew the Chase connection

2 Likes

Can you message live chat? :slight_smile:

1 Like