(Most-Wanted 🇺🇸) integrations

In the US, we connect to banks via Plaid and currently support about 10,000+ institutions. It would be super cool if we could start building a wiki of all the missing ones. :slight_smile:

Let us know if anything is missing, so we can keep track of them here. :point_down: :point_down:

6 Likes

I work for Asda in UK = part of the Walmart group. So, I hope you have Walmarts = I know they are undergoing a huge revolution to bring tech to shopping.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the right topic, but I use a variety of loyalty- and cash back programs in the US. Would be great if I could connect services such as Yelp Cash Back, iDine, Starbucks, eBates and so on to track the cash back I’ve on these accounts.

2 Likes

It will take quite sometime to integrate these, but we are always looking for something new. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d like to see an integration with Uber/Lyft, where if the transaction to the bank matches the Uber ride it you’ll be able to see your ride information such as driver, distance, time and route in the Emma app. With an integration you’d also be able to see all your ride regardless of the card used. Doing the same for DoorDash and PostMates where you can see your food order from within the app would also be great.

2 Likes

That sounds really cool. :grin:

1 Like

Looks like both Uberand Lyft has API’s too.

Ahahaha, I am not sure about the other services. :wink:

I’m back with another suggestion; I’d like to see my iTunes purchases in the Emma app. I often buy iTunes gift cards from Amazon when they are 15% off. That way, when I buy something on the app store or pay for Apple Music, it gets charged from my iTunes balance rather than my card. Not sure if possible, but it would be awesome if that could show up in Emma.

2 Likes

Yes, this is a tough one. :slight_smile:

HSBC would be great! Plaid dropped support for it a few months ago, but I think Yodlee still supports it (that’s what Personal Capital uses and it imports data from HSBC just fine, so unless they developed a custom hack for it themselves looks like Yodlee still supports it).

4 Likes

Tbh American Football would be very popular as well

Happy 4TH July to our US community! :heart:

1 Like

Do you know why? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No :frowning: The only response I got from the app I was using (Albert) was a lame “our data aggregator does not support it anymore”… since Personal Capital still works fine, I assume it’s nothing unfixable but they’re just slow/don’t care :confused:

4 Likes

Yeah, they support about 11,000+ banks and move by volume.

2 Likes

They used to support it… it smells more of a bad technical design that prevents flexibility: I think what happened is that HSBC started requiring users to input their date of birth (together with their password) when logging in, for “security reasons” (sigh… DOB… what a great piece of “secret” information).

Yodlee reacted super quickly (< 24h) and piped the new field through. It looks like they built the ability to add any custom fields, since they also support HSBC Expat, which requires inputting a “Memorable answer”.

Plaid, on the other hand, stayed broken for weeks (with HSBC still in their list of supported banks)… then “fixed the glitch” by silently removing it. Great engineering job :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Now that N26 has officially launched in the US, I’d love to see them on the list.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s up to Plaid.

For Europe, it’s different.

A little off topic, but I am curious how the N26 will work for for customers having both a UK/Euro and a US account. I know that Monzo has said that if you’ve, you’ll see both in the app under the same login. I wonder how N26 will solve that.

2 Likes