Chase Bank UK Integration

Any plans for this now they’re live and have 1% cashback? I assume they have to have an open banking API as a UK payment account?

34 Likes

We are looking into this, and we’ll provide an ETA soon.
Could you let me know what you think about Chase?

You can comment in this thread:

5 Likes

It’s decent. No Google pay or direct debits or current account switching service yet though makes it a no go.

But debit card 1% cashback is a big win as a secondary account until the above is sorted

2 Likes

Very keen on seeing an integration for this too.

I’m using it for cashback at the moment, transferring from my main bank account to Chase when I’m purchasing something, keeping no regular balance in there.

7 Likes

Yeh I’m just topping it up with £50 when it falls below £50 and using it as much as possible. Normally seems like too much hassle but the cashback and roundup interest I think make it worthwhile!

3 Likes

Just got this set up now too, would love to see an Emma integration!

Also the 1% cashback is only a year from when you activate it and not for the lifetime of the account but still great nonetheless!

6 Likes

I’d like to see this too!

3 Likes

Nice, ehehe.

We have checked on the Open Banking directory and they are not yet listed, I’ll try to ask Chase directly to see if we can do something.

10 Likes

Would love to see integration too! The cashback and roundups are a really good deal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Guys any updates on Chase integration? Thanks a lot

3 Likes

We don’t have an update at this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Would also be keen to see this, have just joined Chase, seems good so far

2 Likes

+1 to have this integration. That’s the only bank I don’t have on Emma at the moment.

4 Likes

+1 from me too. Free money is nothing to laugh at with the 1% and 3% Amazon purchase Bonus

3 Likes

Looks like Chase has Open Banking API

https://chaseuk.statuspage.io/

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @taz23 - Hopefully the connectivity is not far off. :pray:

1 Like

Just bumping this back up! I currently have a smart rule which helps when I transfer into the account but it then obviously always shows as having a higher balance than reality.

5 Likes

Hi! Also would love to see CHASE added. I am using it for all my purchases now because of the 1% cash back and would love to be tracking all those purchases on EMMA!

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one as Chase has become the account I pay for my day-to-day expenses. At least until the end of my 1% cashback and/or the 5% interest on change savings.

If they add direct debit and other cool features that are in Starling such as “Settle up”, I might move permanently to them.

I feel others would have a similar feeling about Chase. Hope you add it soon.

@edoardomoreni I used to work for both Vanguard and the company which is managing Chase in UK. Let me know if I can be of help as I still maintain some contacts in both companies.

4 Likes

Hi Guys, when will you integrate Chase please? It’s been a long time since the community has been asking for it and still no update / ETA.

6 Likes