Introduce yourself 👋

I am Tammi and I just joined. I am a single mom of two teenage boys, :purple_heart: 13 and 15 who are remote schooling this year because of the virus pandemic and I am at high risk with Leukemia. We live in Pennsylvania.

4 Likes

Hi @tshahan01 Tammi - Welcome! I hope you enjoy using Emma as much as I do :slight_smile:

Hey @tshahan01 :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community - it’s great to have you here! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi děkuju můžete mi pomoct

1 Like

Ahoj @Slepon123, jak se máš?

Hi all :wave:t4::wave:t4:
Young mum (I say young because that’s how I feel and no indication on my actual age :joy::joy:) to a 3 year old
Purchasing manager so by nature I love saving money through being organised and making it stretch as far as possible :wink:

Was a bit underwhelmed by my banks attempt at spending habits tech & have some financial goals to complete so I thought I would see what apps are out there and here I am :sweat_smile:

Hopeful to see where this app goes in the future!

4 Likes

Welcome!

Hopefully you’ll enjoy Emma as much as we do. :slight_smile:

Hey @Saffemmauser2021 :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community!

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hello Emma community! :wave: :wave:

I’m a software engineer with a passion for personal finance. I worked in fintech in the past and now I’m working at a super early stage startup in the mental health space, developing their mobile app.

Funny enough, I was really close to start to build my own personal financial dashboard before finding Emma. I couldn’t find a single app that was giving me meaningful insight about my finances. I was so desperate at the point that I decided to build something myself.

Emma was quite a revelation for me!

On a side note, I was on a 200+ days streak on Emma but recently I broken it :sweat_smile:

Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Nuooooooo :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @antoniorossi and welcome!!

This is so funny haha - lucky you found us before you went to all that trouble :joy:

200 day streak is impressive! Must have been so gutted when you saw it was back to 1 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hi
I’m Dan and new here to the community, new to budgeting as well and still looking for a tool that will help me do what I’m looking for, Emma Pro is probably the closest to what I’m looking for in a budgeting app so looking forward to seeing its future :smile:

Into gaming and IT casually at home, do like my gadgets and technology (hence finances getting out of control, and I work in the finance industry (not banking) as a Business Intelligence developer.

1 Like

Hey Dan :wave::wave:

Welcome to the Emma blog!

This is exciting - let us know if you have any questions about using Emma or just budgeting in general :blush:

Random question for you… what one gadget could you not live without? :eyes:

Mobile being the obvious one, but excluding that, reckon my Google home, makes me lazy though :crazy_face:

Haha yeah I agree with this - then you end up having to buy another piece of tech that tells you to move more :joy:

The smart watch/fitness tracker, yep done that :joy:

1 Like

Hi Everybody! :wave:t2:

I am Andrea from the UK :uk: and I have recently joined Emma. It is a very cool app and I’m glad how it is helping with my finances.

I work on behalf of the Department for Transport. In my spare time, I teach group exercise classes. :running_man:‍♂:man_dancing:

Lovely to meet you all.
Kind regards,
Andrea :hugs::rofl:

1 Like

Do you speak :it:? eheh

1 Like

Si sì :it: certo! :+1:t2:

Hey @Andrea_88 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community! :bear:

1 Like