Introduce yourself 👋

Hi all! :wave:

I’m Rags - long time lurker and fan but first post! Based in London :uk: Work in real estate finance :house_with_garden::moneybag:and love fitness, tech and personal finance!

Had to hide Emma as have recently bought a place and the incessant spending is just depressing to see :joy: back on it now though and loving the new features - v excited about the potential crowdfunding, look forward to seeing more.

3 Likes

Hey @Rags :wave:

Good to have you here!

Congrats on buying a place! :clap: I’m not looking forward to seeing my bank account after I eventually buy somewhere either :joy: Did you buy in London?

1 Like

Welcome @Rags !

1 Like

Welcome! :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

Yes! Love the city too much to live anywhere else

Ended up buying with a friend of mine as I couldn’t afford it on my own and we got lucky with a bargain at the start of the first lockdown :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: we were both sick of renting so just made sense!

1 Like

Love that!

I have noticed more and more people are choosing to buy with their friends. It deffo makes sense if you’re both in a similar financial position and don’t want to rent anymore :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I am seriously impressed with What Emma has done in the last 12 months; WOW!!
I couldn’t find anything serving my needs, so I started a company to solve it.

Keen to invest in the upcoming campaign. Good luck!

3 Likes

Hey @LDW888 :wave:

Welcome to the Emma community and thank you!! :purple_heart::star_struck:

Welcome @LDW888! Glad to have you onboard :wink:

:wave:
Hi everyone,

I’m Jamie - I’ve been using Emma for a little while now (I honestly can’t remember when I started!)
I’m a bit of a finance geek - part of the reason I’m here! :grin:
Stuff I like includes…
:world_map: travel (damn you Covid-19!)
:cat2:
:coffee:
:rugby_football:

1 Like

Heyyyy @notthemessiah :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community - thanks for joining us here!

1 Like

Thank you @rebekah :blush: - nice to be here!

1 Like

Hey everyone! :wave:t5:

My name’s Kia and I will be taking over from Rebekah managing the amazing Emma community! I am a lover of personal finance and food :hamburger::fries:

I’m here if you have any questions or suggestions - looking forward to speaking with you all more!

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Kia :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m John from the UK.

I’ve been using Emma for some time now and wouldn’t be without it. I started out using YOLT but migrated to Emma - I think the trigger was that a number of my bank accounts stopped synching in Yolt which rendered it fairly pointless.

I’m a PowerUser subscriber and after the last Crowdcube round also an investor, but still probably not using half of the functionality available.

3 Likes

Welcome @John_B :wave:

Great to hear that you’re enjoying Emma!

We’ve got a lot of exciting features that we’re launching in the next few weeks such as Emma Plus:

Great to have you as part of the Emma community!

Hello there,

I’m Maryna, Social Media & Community Manager at Emma.
Glad to meet everyone here.

I love content creation, cooking :cake:, yoga :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:and travel :world_map:

3 Likes

Hi @marynakhapitska Maryna - Welcome to the Emma team and community! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve recently started using Emma as Yolt is closing… really like the app, and the features it offers.

Currently studying part time for a law conversion course.

2 Likes