Emma Pro Feedback

This is true.

Our original thinking was that people’s spending doesn’t vary that much; so once you have gone through 4/5 verticals (all the Tesco ones), the job should be done. :sweat_smile:

I love the fact you have thought about the gradient on the button. ehhee

1 Like

Maybe a silly question, but I just can’t work it out…

I’ve been on Pro from referrals, expiring on Wednesday. What do I do to just continue with Pro? I can’t find a button or anything. Under Emma Pro, it just gives me the option to invite more people.

2 Likes

You can just wait for it to expire and then signup to Pro. You don’t lose anything.

We are going to add a button to make this transition smoother from free to paid. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can see us adding Revolut in the short term. Their API is ready now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh! When do believe you’ll be ready to test?

1 Like

They have released their API in the Open Banking sandbox. MoneDashboard already has it in production, so this can come very soon.

Hi, I am new to the Emma community but have been using Emma for the last 8 months and found it brilliant.

I have just signed up for Emma Pro as I wanted the ability to split transactions and add a manual account for a new credit card which is not integrated.

£4.99 per month may feel expensive however it is similar to a pint of beer or a large wine a month and using Emma has definitely saved me money by being in control of my finances. Therefore I see this as an investment in fiscal sensibility and worth the additional expenditure.

Regarding Pro Features - would it be possible to add manual transactions to manual accounts? That is, if I spend on a non-integrated credit card, can the Analytics tab to be updated with the spend as well as the balance of the manual account. This could be done my adding a manual transaction to the manual account and selecting the category of the spend. I would then have an up-to-date view of my account balance, my spend and my budget.

Cheers,

David

1 Like

Ehehe, that’s cool.

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks for the post.

This feature is definitely coming - so we’ll add the option to do manual transactions or just balances.

Feel free to Introduce yourself 👋! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community David!

Definitely, agree on the beverage comparison, Emma has helped me save enough for 10 large wines so Pro makes sense :rofl:

Make sure you follow us on twitter and IG for more updates :rocket:

1 Like

100% here for data import.

Export - amend - import. If you’ve done something wrong - it fails - simple.

2 Likes

Yes, I just can’t imagine the thousands that will reach out to support saying “I know it’s right” - when there is that extra comma missing that makes the whole thing fail. :open_mouth:

You have “thousands” of (stupid) pro users?!

Millionzzz, that’s the plan. :rocket:

2 Likes

Maybe write a desktop app then!

1 Like

Yes, we are doing this. I pinky promise.

We just need to build a web team first. We are all mobile/backend engineers, so there isn’t really someone who can take care of the desktop app. I hope we can have something live by the end of the year, but I can’t promise anything yet!

3 Likes

Does anyone here like the idea of rolling budgets? :open_mouth:

1 Like

How about having a small team of ‘Emma Advisors’ that you can message and they get back to you (doesn’t have to be instant, maybe within 24 hours.) 10% Happier (the meditation app) has expert meditators you can message for advice/guidance. I know the premise is different but it could be useful to the millennial user that doesn’t know the difference between the snowball or avalanche method for paying off credit cards, for example.

1 Like

Hey Luke,

Welcome to the community! You should definitely introduce your self here:

Thanks for your feedback and although this sounds like a great idea it would be quite tricky for us to implement something like this as it would look like we were giving financial advice and we could get into trouble! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: