Emma Pro Feedback

We have plans for this in the long term.

It’s not straightforward in the UK simply because financial advice is regulated. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you would let us delete/hide and rename the standard categories, that would be great. I would like to see sub categories under main categories. I would like to be able to upload custom icons to custom categories (or choose from a gallery).

I would like to split transactions not only on categories, but on different tags.

With Manual Accounts I would love the option to add custom transactions rather than just adjusting the balance.

1 Like

I just wanted to let you know we are going to start working on improving Manual Accounts this week. In particular, we are adding 1) manual transactions 2) any currency you like.

We are also going to include the ability to rename similar transactions in one go. I hope we can ship this in the next 2-3 weeks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s really cool. Can we also import from CSV?

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Would be cool to have a manual cash account. So when I withdraw cash from an ATM it goes into my cash account from which I can enter manual transactions against.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know, all this stuff is coming by the end of the month:

:hamburger: Emojis support for custom categories.
:date: Export the ranges you want.
:pound: Manual balances in any currency.
:shopping_cart: Manual transactions to track cash spending.
:memo: Rename of multiple transactions in one go!

Finally!

2 Likes

Not sure about you guys, but I am so hyped about this change.

Emojis are coooool!

3 Likes

So excited…!

When is this update likely to be pushed out?

1 Like

In the next couple of days :wink:

1 Like

Can you please add a label somewhere on the pro screen setup page indicating expiration date of the subscription or the free period?

2 Likes

I just joined the community here. Hello everyone!.

I love using pro app, really nice and slick features packed.
One request split transaction should have option to split manually as well instead two equal value.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @trofushka

This is a good ideas, I will definitely feed back to the team :slight_smile:

Hey @Mak26

Welcome to the Emma Community! Happy to have you here :tada:

Can I ask what you mean by split manually? You can currently add an amount of your choice to one half and then it will work out what remaining is for the other half.

Thanks

Lilli :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Price reduction needed before this can even be considered

Hey @adrian1farrell

Welcome to the Emma Community!! How are you finding the app so far?

thank you. actully it works.

1 Like

You can change the amount of the split. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi all!
Love the app, love the features and so far it has been the best on the market.
I did however found some “bugs” on some of the pro features:

= On manual accounts, for a different currency, when adding a transaction and then deleting it, it actually deletes the amount in local currency, not the one of the account, which ends up messing up the numbers.

= Also on manual accounts, when trying to set the date for any transaction, the calendar is showing incomplete dates (1 digit date)

I also have some suggestions (which might not be feasible/worth it, but I would find them useful):

= On manual accounts for loans, if transactions can positive (income), then why not also be able to set the balances as positive? (I know a loan is suppose to be negative, but it can be viewed as a loan to a friend - where your money are actually gone and view them as positive just as you would normally have them in your pocket)

= Kinda the same concept on split transactions. Meaning that you should be able to split a transaction into positive and negative ones. The scenario is that let’s say you spend £100 on groceries, and split 50-50 with someone. In the meantime that someone bought something for you for £20 pounds. So instead of him owning you £50, he only has £30 left, but you would need to keep track of that £20 “spending” as well.

= Ability to see past budgets the same as for the current month (how much was left or how much was over budget for each category). Currently it only shows the categories and the spending, but not the budget.

That is all for now. I really like the application so far, and in comparison with others on the market, it’s always a step ahead.
Simply awesome!