Virgin Money failure since security updates

This is so true… :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Team :wave:

Status update on this from Virgin Money.

They’ve been able to recreate the error and they’re now looking into the specifics on why it’s happening.

When I have more updates I’ll let you all know

4 Likes

Hey Joel, any news on this? Thanks!

Howdy @caprotti :metal:

We haven’t heard from Virgin Money today so no movement just yet. I trust they’re working furiously behind the scenes to get things working again :wink:

2 Likes

Hi All,

Just an update for you.

Virgin has scheduled the fix to be released early next week :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Great, thanks for the update

Hey Team,

Resolution should now be live. Can you try re-adding Virgin and letting me know if it works?

1 Like

Hi Joel

Still broken for me unfortunately when trying to link a savings account. This screen shows after putting my OTP in

Hi there,

I’m still getting the screen which says “transferring back to Emma Technologies”, which never goes anywhere… :confused:

:angry:

Thanks all, I’ve gone back to Virgin and asked what’s going wrong

Yeah I get the same as Pen77.

Also when trying for a second time immediately after I’m not receiving an SMS no matter how many times I press to resend. I imagine this is some sort of spam reduction but seems extreme to trigger after just one message.

Yeah, we will have to wait another month until they fix it. If you ever used their app you know how cool their team is. They once had a broken login for 3 days after an update.

I also cannot make it work… :frowning:

Money dashboard has just successfully connected to the same Virgin account. I was redirected back to the app once granted access. This doesn’t happen with Emma though. Maybe there is some other issue on Emma side?

Hey Team :v:

Nothing from them yet but I’ve just chased them via email

1 Like

Are you sure this is on their end? If yes why does it work with MD…

We’re not sure why it works with other third parties but Virgin have confirmed that this is an issue on their end :man_shrugging:

Me again (:roll_eyes:) :wave:

Here’s what Virgin said yesterday in response to our follow-up

"Our Technical Team are working on this issue and we expect to be in a position to come back to you tomorrow with a response.

Are you able to confirm the operating system the customers are using when they are experiencing this issue? And is it happening as often as it was before the fix was deployed on Monday?"

We went back to them yesterday so fingers crossed they get back to us today :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I checked this morning and still same issue

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. :pray:

1 Like