Snoop Discussion & Feedback

Those are good points :upside_down_face: After communicating with the team on numerous occasions, you’d recognise an instant difference in passion about their product, they’re version of analytics is everything after 3 consecutive payments is a “regular payment”, Had to email the their team a ridiculous amount I times just to get their merchant details amended, to put it blunt they have potential :smile: Unless they shake off their NatWest way of thinking and start thinking like a Fintech I couldn’t imagine they’ll last :v:

:crazy_face: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

@edoardomoreni sssh whisper :wink:

To be honest they lost me at the name.

Won’t be giving any of my financial info over to an app named Snoop

Someone said the same for Emma. :sweat_smile:

Haha. For me Snoop sounds too much like ‘Snooping around’. I like the name Emma

1 Like

Looks like Snoop are crowdfunding:

Good luck to them! Still not for me.

Yes, they started a few weeks back.

1 Like

MoneySavingExpert have just released an app with a feature (MyMSE) which seems kind of Snoopish. I wonder if I’ll receive a Snoop telling me about it!

I have linked my bank account, but I can’t see anything.

I can see suggested articles in the mymse section, but no idea if it’s actually based on my connected accounts.

The regular payments finder (tools section) finds some of my regular payments, but not all. Doesn’t seem able to find any regular payments from my Monzo account.

I linked the account and it didn’t show anything :sweat_smile:

Looks like they got bought by Vanquis: Vanquis Banking Group acquires Dame Gadhia's fintech app Snoop

I don’t understand how this is a logical acquisition, I mean as a creditor purchasing an aggregator, surely it’ll be bias, I doubt it will continue to recommend saving money with competitors, even with affiliate commission.

They will (eventually) shut down :slight_smile:

By the way, Snoop has started selling your data: https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/98153/snoop-and-starcount-to-launch-spendmapper.

The product is here: Understand real consumer spending behaviour | SpendMapper

Requested to delete my snoop account after reading that, can we get a news feed like system to fill the void?