(Most-Wanted šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§) integrations

Thank you for supporting Sainsburyā€™s Bank! To celebrate Iā€™ve purchased Emma Pro.

Still hoping for: Vanguard UK, Legal & General Pensions, NatWest Mortgages :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! :smiley: :smiley:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marcus Integration

How about a Hitachi Personal Finance integration please?

Are there any plans to add integration with the N26 DE euro account? (Not the discontinued UK one)
Is it because of technical limitations, or the fact that it is outside of the scope of English-speaking countries that are currently covered by Emma?
I would really love to see it integratedā€¦ thanks

We are not yet live in eurozone. :wink:

Is Creation Finance able to be integrated. IHG credit card?

Hey @Phil1 - welcome to the Emma Community!

Currently no eta in terms of adding these, but weā€™ll let you know of any new integrations here!

Is there an Emma API to allow others to write integrations such as importing data from smaller providers that you may never support directly? Could also use useful via IFTTT, for manual accounts, etc.

4 Likes

Not currently, but I think this may be something that could be added as an Emma Pro feature in the future.

I suppose it depends on whether the Emma team expect significant demand for it or not?

At this point, itā€™s not a top priority - weā€™d love to have it, but I can see 10 people using it to be honest. :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to request Tandem be added too.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t go that far, I think it might be more popular than you think!

Is there any news about the NewDay API? I notice that MoneyDashboard Neon now have them in a beta capacity. Emma need to stay competitive :wink:

@MHonEMMA I donā€™t think Tandem have an API yet - their savings product is fairly popular so Iā€™m sure Emma will integrate them once they do.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Crypto.com Integration

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cards Integration

I have a credit card (John Lewis) and a savings account (Marcus) which are not on your list. If new institutions are added In the future will we be notified?

2 Likes

Hey @Nadinevella :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community - we have an introduce yourself page here if youā€™d like to tell us a bit about yourself!

In terms of new integrations, we will share any news over on our social channels or on this thread! :blush:

1 Like

Scottish Widows

This is the only one of the 5 financial institutions I deal with (Workplace Pension so Iā€™m stuck with them) that isnā€™t currently supported by Emma so it would be great to get that added.

If nothing else because they donā€™t have their own app or even any graphing tools online so it would be nice to use the balance graph in Emma to see how well itā€™s growing (or not).

2 Likes

Trading212 (I guess itā€™s been mentioned as Freetrade is already included) and any update on Tandem? Any help on when these might be added?

3 Likes

HyperJar is ok, but youā€™d need to really focus adding and securing money against specific retailers to benefit from their ā€œsavings ratesā€ to be fair.

1 Like