(Most-Wanted šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§) integrations

Love the app - wish Aqua, Vanguard and Halifax savings accounts would connect!

Hey @Jojianna :wave:

Thanks for posting & welcome to the Emma Community!

Weā€™ll let you know of any new integrations on here :blush:

1 Like
2 Likes

Is anyone else beta testing Sync Money? Iā€™m enjoying it so far and am familiar with their partners, but have had a few payment issues recently.

If they grow at a decent rate, Iā€™d love to see them integrated into the app. Given they are focusing on pulling so many banks into their app, the reverse would be ideal too :slight_smile:

Has anyone requested NS&I Premium Bonds and/or Moneybox?

I did search but couldnā€™t see any results.

NS&I would be great!

1 Like

Any update on NS&I and Skipton?

Anything for Post Office Money credit cards?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tymit Integration

Iā€™ve recently upgraded to Emma Pro and added my Vanguard account as an offline one.
Whatā€™s the best way to track changes in my portfolio? So far Iā€™ve been changing the account total however it doesnā€™t seem to update the historical bit.

Would I be better off logging it as a transaction instead?

This is what I normally do :blush:

I log ā€œInvestment depositsā€ (money I put in) and then just have ā€œAdjustmentā€ transactions to adjust the balance on the specific date.

Itā€™s a lot of work though, if you really want to keep track accurately.

What do you have with Vanguard?

Interesting, that sounds about similar to how I was thinking I might approach it.
I have the investments already coming out of my Monzo account so it is kinda tracked within Emma, so Iā€™d need to make sure I donā€™t cause any duplicates or anything.

With Vanguard I am fully invested into LS100, however I am thinking of switching to the Global All Cap due to the bias towards the UK with LS100.
I also have another Fidelity account that is managed (not one I setup) in a Special Situations fund. Thinking of moving that over to Vanguard too so I have lower fees and everything in a central place.

Hopefully the new Smart Rules feature will make this step even easier and clearer. Shame Iā€™m not on iOS

Iā€™ve just moved my SIPP over from Fidelity. It looks like Vanguard can move shares in its own funds over without selling/buying again, which is a nice touch

Any chance you could implement outside of their app and use the web site, works very well, the app on other platforms still isnā€™t working.

1 Like

@edoardomoreni also like the icons by the way, if youā€™ve got time may be worth considering putting a theme on them, like a black history month one or pride one.

Or how about just keeping them self explanatory without resorting to the latest woke theme. I really donā€™t need that creeping into my financial application

2 Likes

Actually, Iā€™ve figured it out and would advise everyone who would like to see Amazon Credit CarD working to do the same :slight_smile:

I gave a call to the FCA to check if I can log a complaint about it. I have been told that I canā€™t do it straight away, but instead, first I need to log a complaint with the institution itself.

So I did give Amazon Credit Card (NewDay) a call and logged a complaint. You also need to inform them that you may want to escalate the complaint to FCA based on the results of their response.

The support representative was really great. He asked for all the details. I told him that Iā€™m trying to use two budgeting apps (Emma and Money Dashboard) and their OpenAPI doesnā€™t work at all or work particularly (in MoneyDashboard it doesnā€™t stay alive and you canā€™t refresh it via mobile app).

Letā€™s see how it goes. They promised to get back to me within the next 5 to 10 working days.

5 Likes

Thanks for looking into this! Keep us updated :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

IG Trading integration!!!

1 Like