(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Yes, we don’t support biz accounts in Emma.

Principality Saving would be a good add

Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card

3 Likes

The same account provider suggestions appear to be popping up on a regular occurrence,

Is it worth having the OP updated and subsequent comments deleted? Would make it much easier to see quick update posts from @edoardomoreni et all.

P.S. the main ones I’m looking for an update on would be:

• Marcus (Savings)
• Tandem (Everyday - Credit Card)
• Zeux (Savings)
• Skipton Building Society (Savings)

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marcus Integration

4 posts were split to a new topic: Vanguard Integration

@edoardomoreni i’ve asked before without a reply so my apolgies for repeating this

but could you update us on tesco bank this is included in your list of banks but there is still an ongoing issue with continuous authentication requirement when refreshing the account. As its one of my main banks its annoying .

any update or timeframe or explaination of whats holding it up ? i do use another banking app similar to emma where tesco is fully functioning without this authentication requirement. but i prefer emma format etc

thanks and apologies for the long post.

Tesco logs us out every time. We are soon replacing this with their Open Banking integration, so you don’t have to login to refresh. It should come in the next few weeks, I think the bank has better ETA than me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@edoardomoreni It sure would be great to get Marcus added to Emma!

3 Likes

It would be great.

It’s a real shame that it isn’t a priority.

@edoardomoreni @Joel

Is it possible to lift the restriction on maximum items in a poll above 20?

I think it would be interesting to create a most-wanted integration poll based on institutions listed in the opening post, but the current 20-item limit prevents this. Other discourse communities don’t have this limit so I assume it is a setting rather than hard limit.

1 Like

The poll suggestion would be good to implement.

Evidence collection to support the dedication of time/resources to most wanted integrations (available via OB or not).

American Express available:

https://developer.americanexpress.com/open-banking

What’s happening with Tandem? The list at the top says coming in September - it’s October already and no news.

3 Likes

They have made their API available to developers, but no comment from Emma.

1 Like

Not sure if it has been asked already, or if it’s possible to have this but, it’d be nice to have support for RateSetter, the peer-to-peer lending platform. Not sure if it qualifies under ‘savings’ or ‘investments’ (probably the latter, given the risks).
Thanks

2 Likes

We are still using Saltedge & TrueLayer for UK connectivity, so waiting for them. :slight_smile:

+1 for Marcus and Sainsburys Cards.

Anyway, would it be possible as a feature to let us add “generic” accounts that we can add as savings or Credit cards and setup manually? We could use this while we wait for an integration or even when such an integration is not possible. That way, we can have a whole picture of what our current situation is.

I know this is far from ideal as we would have to update them manually, but it would be better than nothing. Now that I cannot see my hsbc credit card and savings account anymore, I’m less compelled to use Emma because it won’t give me a good enough snapshot of my accounts.

That’s available in Emma Pro