(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Just to save any queries, would Emma confirm if they are currently working on introducing any new integrations?

At this stage, we are not focused on any integrations. They will come as we go, if we have the opportunity - this can even mean tomorrow, so yes, my statement is way too generic.

Sainsburys, for example, is implementing Open Banking, same Vanquis, and others; so once they are available via our provider, we can just release them.

Our focus is on the product and we have too many things to get done first. :smile:

1 Like

Please can you add Handlesbanken to your list of banks. I would be keen to use Emma in the future if it supported my bank.

Degiro
Ratesetter
Marcus
Aegon Pensions

Be able to record holdings of Gold and have weight valuation matched to global value (similar to the manual recording of Euro’s).

1 Like

Shutting my Marcus account until they open their API. Will let them know it’s the reason.

Chip has far higher interest rate anyway…!

If they even pay you the correct % of interest…

1 Like

They do… Any reason to think they wouldn’t?

This is cool.

1 Like

How’s that related to the integrations? :rofl:

I was responding to the question regarding Chip’s interest.

1 Like

Ahhh… the massive ponzi scheme.

Don’t Emma and Chip have a “partnership”? Slightly concerning that Emma CEO now referring to their business as a ponzi scheme.

Requested integrations

Yorkshire Bank
CYBG
Virgin Money

(These may be in a state of flux as they are now related and in the process of being ‘consolidated’)

Yorks Bank is important to me, as my main account is held there.

Yorkshire Building Society
Skipton Building Society
Leeds Building Society
Principality Building Society
National Savings And Investments

Thanks muchly.

Any news on Tandem, which apparently had a forecast API for Sept 2019.

1 Like

Is this something you would consider adding under Investments?

Ignore him :roll_eyes: :joy: #hatersgonhate

We have constant debates about the pro’s and con’s of Chip in office (I invested so you could say I’m very much on the pro side)

1 Like

Have Virgin Money ever consolidated/given computer access to their legacy Northern Rock accounts. Are these now branded Virgin?

What a complicated mess this whole CYBG thing is - like Santander and RBS/Natwest and Halifax/Lloyds with knobs on.

I would like capital one credit card integrated

2 Likes