Vanguard Integration

Is there any update on Vanguard integration?

1 Like

Not yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadness, I want to see how much money I’m losing on my investments :frowning:

1 Like

My friend :thinking: this isn’t how investments are meant to work :grimacing:

I guess there s still no progress in this, but what’s the current situation? Is vangard even planning to offer openapi? Just to have an idea about the likehood of this to happen

They don’t have any legal requirement unfortunately.

that’s sad :frowning: . Any change to do this using web crawling? (I know is probably very dirty and maybe illegal , just asking because I really want this! )

1 Like

It can be done but requires a lot of developer and maintenance (they usually break on a weekly basis), so we are not really focused on them at this point.

With offline accounts and smart rules, the same experience can be created more or less.

I understand. Make sense, web crawling is a nightmare to mantain :confused:
thanks fo the hint!

Hey, I presume this is the same answer and they are not offering any timeline on offering open API. That is a shame, but want to throw my voice on the pile of requesters :slight_smile:

I update manually and use smart rules today, so definitely manageable, but would be great to have this behave more like my Nutmeg and Pension Bee accounts!

1 Like

I know this is a really old thread but any updates on this?

2 Likes

Have high doubts of this happening try contact vanguard they need tk build the open banking API

No updates on this - sorry guys.

Smart rules + offline accounts is the way to go.

1 Like

I think so for now, smart rules update would be great to show the gain or loss rather than having no idea currently just changes the value. Id love to see how much my entire portfolio across everything in the investment tab is either up or down as a percentage

1 Like

I know that this is an old topic and clearly there is no update from Vanguards side about getting on the Open Protocol.

Would it be possible to build a dummy tracker for any give portfolio (e.g. A amount invested in B ticker is currently worth C)?

This would still be a manual process but more accurate than just estimates.

Thanks very much in advance,

1 Like

Hey!

Not yet, but the tracker idea is cool. I will bring it to the team’s attention. Thank you!

1 Like