Emma lifetime offer

I found this offer and was about to buy this when I realised this was only for new users :frowning:

I hope the early adopters can also be treated with something like this offer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is this a genuine deal? @rebekah @Joel @edoardomoreni

Who would the $38.99 be going to?

If that’s real, it’s 100% something I would do.

1 Like

I’d definitely do this!

1 Like

That’s a real deal only for new users run from an external marketing agency in US. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance of existing users getting a similar deal anytime soon? :yum:

What if, I cancel my account and then sign-up again as a ‘new’ user?

Ahahah, we remove the offer forever.

Just joined the forum as I am considering Emma. I am in the UK and by the looks of it I could sign up for this.

Is this a lifetime to Pro and so any future developments would be included or is it something else?

Thanks

Would be great to consider a lifetime offer (I appreciate not at that price) perhaps £100 for lifetime?

Absolutely bonkers that this is being offered and there’s nothing for existing loyal customers lol

Guys,

this is a US users only offer.

And that calms UK users how? :man_shrugging:

Yes,

we are doing this deal in the US to get more traction since we are fairly new there.

In UK, we don’t have any plans - also the offer is for new users only. :slight_smile:

New user in the US. Giving Emma a whirl using this offer. I’ve been an Mvelopes user for just over a year. Bank connectivity problems have me searching elsewhere. So far so good with Emma adding all of my accounts except my employer’s retirement investment company, which isn’t crucial to me.

2 Likes

My lifetime just went through, and now I’m a “Emma Pro - Power User”! Woohoo, time to create some extra stuff!

3 Likes