Chase Bank UK Integration

Please get this running asap after Chase launch

4 Likes

This is the last one I need before subscribing - keen for an update too!

3 Likes

We’ve got some good news, everyone :eyes:

Chase has told us they aiming to launch the API in March! :grin:

We will keep you updated when we have any more news or specific dates :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

3 Likes

The best news i’ve heard all week this is the final infinity stone I have been waiting for, please keep us updated with details

2 Likes

With March fast approaching how quickly following the launch could we expect the integration to be implemented.

3 Likes

After reading this page in chases site it seems they currently offer integration. I am assuming emma have applied for the sandbox and API. However it would be nice to have an update

4 Likes

I am talking with the devs building this, so just wait for us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats great to hear thank you

1 Like

Still aiming for March?

3 Likes

No idea to be honest, they are just really slow.

3 Likes

Have they released a spec or a test service yet?

3 Likes

No update so far, we have a direct line with the devs.

4 Likes

Any news on Chase?

5 Likes

Would be really great to have this last piece of puzzles

3 Likes

Any progress with chase?

2 Likes

There should at least be an update on this, any chance we can get a push

1 Like

I think for those interested in pushing Chase to speed up development you can contact them at I do think that the more people that do contact and push them the more likely they are to speed up the integration.

open.banking@chase.com

1 Like

FWIW I’ve asked Chase at the Tech Show (Cloud Expo) booth today and they said they were not in a position to share any details about their open banking roadmap (or credit card etc). I said “but Emma know better and it’s apparently coming this month” and the lady helpfully agreed that if Emma have a timeline then that’s already more than they can say. /shrug

3 Likes

I hope this is coming soon, I am putting £500 a month to keep up the 1% cashback and would really like to track my spending.

3 Likes