Chase Bank UK Integration

Well we can do it once a week to get the updated transactions list. Still useful.

2 Likes

Yeah, if we could just tell Emma to try and log in once a week, that might work

2 Likes

Would be good to have this integration. Have messaged Chase as it appears to be their fault?

1 Like

I’d be keen to have that integration regardless, just because being able to manually trigger a login+sync would save me from having to update all my “offline” Chase transactions individually :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

that’s bad news, I was really looking forward to Chase integration with Emma. Initially I had been adding transactions manually to the offline account, but it’s too much work so I stopped doing that.
As I use Chase more and more (the 1% cashback and now 1.5% interest on savings), the utility of Emma is diminishing for me–which is a pity, I really love Emma app.

Let us know if we can do anything to convince Chase to amend their APIs.

FWIW, I’d also much prefer the possibility of periodically (once a week) or on-demand syncing than no sync support at all.

7 Likes

Echo this post

Following!

I’ve deleted my account with Emma as I’ve switched to Chase and it’s not compatible. Although I do understand it’s their APIs fault. Following here and hope it can be added soon. I’d also be ok with being able to do a manual refresh but manually adding transactions is not feasible

We are not a bank, so I am not sure what you have switched?

1 Like

Oh, I just meant from my previous bank which was supported on Emma

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know.

For Chase, we are waiting for a proper Open Banking connection, once it’s in place we’ll integrate. We also have a direct contact with their team, so it’s very easy for us to communicate with them.

3 Likes

Great to know! Have they got any timeframes?

Not yet, unfortunately.

1 Like

Ok cheers. I’ll keep checking back here then

Heya, is there any update on this integration?

Yes, Chase has just got back to me - they will have a working API by the 26th of May 2023.

3 Likes

As in next year, or did you mean 2022?

No, next year.

Ok thanks. That’s a weirdly specific date for something more than 1 year away!

There is a deadline they need to comply with.

2 Likes