Cater Allen integration

Hello, any plans to support Cater Allen (part of Santander)? They seem to support openbanking - see https://developer.caterallen.co.uk/devportal/apis

Just thinking that given their abysmal online banking and lack of mobile app, Emma support would make a night and day difference…

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey Lucian! Thanks for the suggestion we’ll look into that one!

1 Like

Hey @lucianf, just to let you know we are looking into this and will soon be added.

2 Likes

Brilliant, thank you!

1 Like

This should be available tomorrow, I’ll let you know if it’s not the case. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you launching only Cater Allen (which would be very welcome) or does this hint that further new integrations are on the way soon.

Very exciting if true!

We are working to add lots more, I posted them in the features thread.

2 Likes

Hey @lucianf, this is live.

1 Like

Are you sure though? I see you released a few new names (like Coutts), but can’t find Cater Allen there. Personal accounts right?

1 Like

Ah! Let me check with the team, we have it internally, but there are some issues with the login. :sweat_smile: :

1 Like

Hi all, Cater Allen will be launching soon! :crossed_fingers:t3::tada:

1 Like

Define soon please? :innocent:

1 Like

Hello, I’m sure you are too busy managing the Chase queue :crazy_face: but any updates on CA please?

1 Like

I am sorry about this. I thought we could release it right away but got stuck on an authentication issue. We need to email them to ask for clarification.

2 Likes

We are talking with the bank.

1 Like

Any progress with CA please? I see their integration is available elsewhere (was looking at Nordigen earlier) so presumably it’s working from their end?

1 Like

They replied today so we are still talking

1 Like

And are you getting anywhere with them…?

1 Like

Sorry to sound like a broken record but is there any progress on this please?

1 Like