• Evans Credit Card
  • Fluid Credit Card
  • Kroo (Coming soon)
  • Mettle
  • Opus Credit Card
  • Tui Credit Card
  • Wallis Credit Card
  • Yorkshire Building Society

We are also actively working to launch Chase, Kroo and Cater Allen!

5 Likes

Great news. Purely selfishly (as a lapsed Emma Pro user who’d like to pay for Emma again), is there any update on Co-op Bank? They have an open banking platform: Information for TPPs | Open Banking | The Co-operative Bank

2 Likes

Hi Edoardo - great news. However, the YBS connection doesn’t yet work - it just launches the YBS app and doesn’t have any means to approve the connection to Emma.
Best regards
Bill

1 Like

You need to login to refresh your accounts with this one. We are checking if there is an alternative.

1 Like

Hey Bill, maybe you have non-supported accounts in YBS?

1 Like

That’s what I found. When I log in on the website I get an error message saying that none of my accounts are compatible. The flow in the app doesn’t give any indication of that so it appears to just error. :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, we don’t know on our side, unfortunately.

1 Like

Turns out YBS have done the minimum and they only support open banking with one account not open to new customers Open Banking | Savings Guides | YBS
None of their savings accounts qualify!

2 Likes

Well done Yorkshire. slow hand clap.

It would be a marginal effort for them to support all accounts and would increase customer satisfaction and retention. I now have a bias for providers with an open banking connection, all other things being equal, for example.

2 Likes

I think you and some others have recently mentioned a desire to see Coventry BS supported within Emma. I suspect Coventry’s open banking connection probably has the same issue. It probably only exists for the customers who still have a legacy Coventry BS current account with no support for the savings accounts.

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.

2 Likes

I think Coventry is a bit more permissive than just one closed account like we see in YBS.

I’ve managed to set up direct debits and standing orders from a savings account before, which I think makes it a payment account?

Both are a bit crap, but I think Coventry might be (marginally) less so. Depending on their definition of payment account, of course.

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately there’s nothing that can really be done on our end but hopefully they change their open banking so more accounts are compatible :confused:

TBF the “coming soon” ones are probably the most interesting. Any updates on Kroo and Cater Allen please?

1 Like

Kroo should be in the next few days! We’ll know more specifics about Cater Allen soon!

2 Likes

Any update on co-op? My partner uses it so until it’s integrated I’m the only one using Emma :pensive:

1 Like

FYI I asked Vanguard for an update. Their reply was weak:

We cannot confirm if or when API/open banking will be available via our platform.

I will note this down as feedback to see how we can improve our services in the future.

2 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me that’s a very non-commital reply :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I told them their response wasn’t helpful and they elaborated:

Thank you for the reply.

We currently have no plans to introduce API or open banking.

We will inform our investors of any changes or improvements.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not the answer we want but at least its more clear!

2 Likes