Cater Allen integration

Hey Lucian! Once we have an update from them we always share it into community first! Unforuntaly for now no news means theres nothing to update you on

1 Like

Thanks @ainsley.bilton. That sounds a bit like a canned answer though - what is really the problem, as @edoardomoreni had announced this integration as done many months ago? I’ve been quite puzzled with the radio silence ever since.

Have their developers stopped talking to you? Are there some bugs that they’re not cooperating to address? Is it bandwidth on your side?

1 Like

Hi @lucianf,

yes, we have tried to integrate Cater Allen a couple of times and had some issues with the integration. We have reached out to them, but we have not been able to resolve yet. This is not a “popular” bank so it’s usually a slow process of they don’t reply, we write, they send random stuff, we try again.

1 Like

Are you still in talking terms with Cater Allen? Can you at least send them holiday greetings and see if they still have a development team there? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, we have put this on pause cause the integration was not working. :sweat_smile:

We can try a second attempt in the short term.

1 Like

Hello @edoardomoreni,

Hot off the news that you are working to have the Co-operative & Smile integration completed soon, I wondered if you might be able to move on to revisiting the Cater Allen integration?

Lloyds Banking Group have added support for the bank to their apps, so the APIs appear to be live.

Is there any news?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bugging you!

1 Like

Seconding the ask (glad to see I’m not the only one pulling hair here :slight_smile:). Just that CA is part of Santander, not LBG.

2 Likes

I know, my point was that the Cater Allen API appears to be working as Lloyds have added support for Cater Allen Open Banking connections to the Lloyds Bank, Halifax & Bank of Scotland apps.

1 Like

Right sorry for misreading your previous post. That is indeed a step forward- hopefully not just for the big boys club :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey,

Unfortunately, no news yet. For now, you can add it manually offline. I’ll hit you up the moment there’s any update. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks @liliiakasian, I appreciate the update!

1 Like

Any movement on this front please? The integration has been working quite well in the LBG apps, hopefully it means that CA have now a working API Emma can use too?

Up

(and some random text to get over the 10 char limit)

I can check with the team next week to see where they are at. :slight_smile: