What merchants would you like to see in Rewards?

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week?

I would be interested to get your feedback on our current rewards and if you have tried them?

I also would like to ask you what kind of rewards would you like to see in Emma?

We currently have:

• PensionBee
  • AllPlants
  • BEER52
  • Farewill
  • Pact Coffee
  • Naked Wines
  • VITL (DNA Test or Vitamins)
1 Like

Is this UK only?

1 Like

No this is US as well, but US rewards will not come out till the end of the year :slight_smile:

JustEat would be a popular shout.

2 Likes

is deliveroo better though…?:eyes:

1 Like

Just have both (win/win).

2 Likes

I’d like to see Walmart, Postmates, DoorDash, Domino’s, Lyft and Amazon. If I were to guess they would be my most used merchants. I’d also be happy to see Apple, Starbucks, Target, H-E-B, Dollar Shave Club and Meundies.

3 Likes

Big shout out for Amazon and Domino’s!

4 Likes

Anything that a significant number of people are likely to use would be a good idea - I’ve never heard of most of the current options, never mind wanting to use them.

1 Like

Hey @Omk298

Where do you shop on a regular basis? Would be cool to get some feedback on what kind of merchants you like?

1 Like

As examples, in decending order of priority for me: Tesco, Amazon, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Dominos, Fatface, Next. Basically the more the merrier!

2 Likes

We have a lot of people who like dominoes lol

1 Like

Amazon would be amazing, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone do cash back on Amazon

1 Like

Curve’s new rewards scheme has Amazon on it: https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000253725-Which-retailers-can-I-earn-Curve-Cash-with-

3 Likes

It’s a loss leader for them though - nothing to do with amazon.
Emma seems to be doing partnership-based rewards. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

I would like Walmarts (I work in their UK division - Asda) and I would agree with Amazon. My wife prefers Sainsburys and Boots, I am sure these would all be happy to partner.

Perhaps another Fintech like Curve or Revolut? 5% extra discount on a metal tier wouldn’t be too bad :slight_smile:

Maybe some delivery services like Deliveroo/Uber Eats?

Ride companies? Uber/Bolt/Kapten

Airlines? BA/United/Luftnhasa or however you spell it

1 Like

I just had a look at curves rewards and they have amazing merchants but you can only choose 3 with their basic card with 1% cashback… doesn’t seem that great considering most of the rewards my Santander card offers are 8-10%

1 Like

I’m not sure I would call these rewards as such. I think of them as one-off referral/introductory offers. The offers seem to be limited to first time customers - at least that’s the case for the 2-3 I looked at.

I think of rewards more as loyalty for continued spending at a particular merchant (e.g. Tesco Clubcard and similar schemes). I would like to see this type of thing in Emma.

3 Likes

Hey @o99

What kind of merchants would you love to see?

1 Like