Wealthify Integration

Wealthify! I got very excited seeing it in the list. Then when I clicked on it i was asked to tweet them to support the integration. :disappointed:

1 Like

They keep refusing to give us their API.

It’s ready and can go live tomorrow.

For anyone who feels adventurous: michelle.pearce@wealthify.com

1 Like

I will get on that later in my lunch break.

Thanks ehhee.

That’s the only way to get Wealthify, we have tried multiple times and they seem not to understand the subject. I wish I could post conversations. :sweat_smile:

For Wealthify, please this is your chance: https://twitter.com/emma_finance/status/1117734043834036227.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Edoardo, I’m a recent converter from Yolt and have been finding Emma really useful. One thing I’ve noticed, however, is that Wealthify appears to be linked to Yolt, whereas its not available on Emma. Is there any specific reason for this? Thanks

Yes, team Wealthify is refusing to give me the API, so we integrated Nutmeg and Wealthsimple. :slight_smile:

Thanks Edoardo. That’s interesting. Do they explain why? Doesn’t make sense why they wouldn’t give you the API bit give it to Yolt. I’ll raise it with them as well. MCE

2 Likes

Yes, of course - they want to know our growth numbers and we are not sharing them. :slight_smile:

It’s completely irrelevant and out of the question. In the meantime, we have worked with Nutmeg, Wealthsimple, Monzo, Starling, Pensionbee and many others. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

What they really want to know is if it’s worth making an offer to buy you :wink: stay strong and stand your ground even if some connections suffer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have had quite a difficult relationship with them. We asked for an API for 2 years (they had it), but were refusing to give it to us.

Now they want to know our company metrics before giving us the API. lol

I am sure we’ll integrate them, but I don’t have a date yet.

2 Likes