✅ Nutmeg Integration

Nutmeg. It’s the only one I’m missing right now.

3 Likes

I am happy to let you know we are integrating Nutmeg. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! New investment integrations :partying_face:

1 Like

This is great news!

Woohoo! Love this.

1 Like

Starling Bank are removing Nutmeg from their marketplace which means no more Nutmeg balances in the Starling App. From the email I received, it doesn’t sound like it was Starling’s decision.

I wonder if this is a consequence of JP Morgan buying Nutmeg - either a conflict of interest or competition with another bank, a lack of understanding of the opportunities of open finance, or just a push back against the data screen scraping—as Nutmeg don’t have an API and Jamie Dimon doesn’t like screen scraping aggregators).

It’s the last one I’m most concerned about as this might have an impact on viewing in Emma.

Anyone on the Emma team heard anything from Nutmeg, or have more insight into why they’re exiting Starling’s marketplace?

It could have something to do with JP Morgan’s upcoming launch of their UK challenger bank as a direct competitor to Monzo.

Super stoked for the launch.

1 Like

Very interesting to see JP Morgan making this move!

It may be too early to tell but do you reckon they could have the potential to rival Monzo @jase?

1 Like

Easily @kia - They are a massive US bank extremely wealthy in capital and are one of the most popular banks in the US with service and features.

I can’t say anything about their UK alpha testing of the app and card :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face: but I think it’s refreshing to see such a focus on customer support and more importantly success. :+1:

1 Like

I am talking to them daily and they didn’t mention anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds really interesting @jase, very excited to see their launch and what else it entails!

1 Like

Hi, Sorry for opening a new thread but just a quick question. The nutmeg integration does it cover all account types? So LISA, Stocks & Shares ISA and Pension?

What accounts are they not returning for you?

Hi Edoardo, I have not actually set up any accounts with Nutmeg yet but looking to as 1. They integrate with Emma, and 2. Everything is in the one place. Just wanted to make sure all the Nutmeg Account Types will be showing in Emma

They should be :slight_smile:

Pension one is online :slight_smile: I am sure the other two will be fine

1 Like