(Most-Wanted 🇺🇸) integrations

You might want to ask them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have N26 Germany and can’t see anything in £.

N26 doesn’t seem to link their systems so maybe Emma should allow multiple links of accounts?

1 Like

definitely a +1 to this! I have HSBC US (since I moved from the UK) and cannot really use this awesome app without it. Any ETA?

Hey @exc220

Welcome to the Emma community!

We would love to see HSBC US added, but this decision is up to our service provider Plaid.

We are always adding new integrations to Emma thought so definitely keep an eye out on here :wink:

I would love to see Handelsbanken added

1 Like

In the US?

I think this is probably meant to be in the Europe thread or maybe UK one - they operate here and in Europe but not outside of the EU iirc

No, in the UK.
Handelsbanken have over 400 branches in the UK

This is the thread for US integration requests.
There’s a different thread for UK integration requests:

It’s okay, I think we can move the post. :grin:

1 Like

Can you integrate with Fulda Area Credit Union? That’s where I bank but it’s not on here. They have 5 branches in Minnesota.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this! I am going to file a ticket with our provider. :slight_smile:

Can you add the GreenDot bank account to the US Banks? I love my bank and I love EMMA!! EASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

2 Likes

Thanks for raising this, we are going to file a request with our provider. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How is the request going? Any word?

We don’t have an update yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey. I’d love it if you could add Lendbuzz under the loan section. I’ve my auto loan with them and it would definitely make it easier for me.

1 Like

We can ask Plaid. :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’d appreciate that.

Appears there are bugs connecting with MassMutual. That would be awesome for me! I know they use Plaid and on other services I am able to pull it in. They have products like 401ks and life insurance and annuities. It appears in the search for institutions but the data errors on synch and never loads. -Thanks!