(Most-Wanted πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦) integrations

In Canada, we connect to banks via Plaid and currently support about 30ish institutions. It would be super cool if we could start building a wiki of all the missing ones. :slight_smile:

Let us know if anything is missing, so we can keep track of them here. :point_down: :point_down:

3 Likes

HSBC Canada Banking and HSBC Canada InvestDirect would be amazing! You can get both login links from www.hsbc.ca

I also can’t find HSBC UK in the search menu (my apps from the Canadian App Store) but I have accounts in multiple countries.

Thanks

Lewis

2 Likes

Morgan Stanley stock plan connect would also be a nice integration.

3 Likes

That’s great! We have filed a request with our provider for HSBC Canada to see if they have plans to integrate. :slight_smile:

Thanks, please let me know what they say!

2 Likes

Any update on this?

I would like to suggest addition of Servus Credit Union. Web address is Servus.ca.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I would like to suggest adding RBC Dominiun Securities to the lis. Their web address is: http://www.rbcds.com/dominion-securities-online.html

Thanks

2 Likes

How about MBNA?

7 Likes

Yes, that was going to be next suggestion. :+1:

2 Likes

MBNA is already supported, this comes under TD Canada Trust.

It’s really not clear and we are working to resolve, but if you login there, it will work! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Lewis, this is not really straightforward. We have opened a ticket with our provider, but might take time.

Thanks @Hanskloss for the suggestions, super cool to see Canadians here! :smiley:

@edoardomoreni just tired to log isn and it doesn’t work. :sob: MBNA uses its own authentication here: https://authentication.mbna.ca/uap-ui/index.html?consumer=msec&locale=en_CA#/login/login/mbna/login/mbna/mbna-login and you need to login with your user name and a password. I tried with also my card number and still did not work.:sob::sob::sob:. Would love that login working.

2 Likes

I have just messaged Plaid. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

I’ve cut a ticket to plaid with my dev account too. They said it used to work but they dont have any immediate plans to fix it!

I’m hope they’ll listen to you guys as you have a much bigger user base than me :smile:

Thanks

Lewis

1 Like

Amazing! :smiley: :smiley:

Any plan for adding local Fintech companies like Koho and Stack?

2 Likes

So great to see some Canadians in our Forum!

Welcome to the Community :wave:

@nilsej I have read a bit about Koho but have not heard of Stack are these banks similar to monzo, revolut etc over here?

Yes they are kind of similar to Monzo, Revolut etc…

1 Like