Emma is using Plaid to go global

As you might know, we are launching in the :us: and :canada: in next 2 weeks!

Our new partner, which is helping us expand, has just launched in the UK. It’s already providing lots of integrations and might also help us get a few extra banks.

We have been mentioned in QZ and the Financial Times. You can follow up here:

You can check us out on the FT as well (paywall) https://www.ft.com/content/44cd8456-81ec-11e9-b592-5fe435b57a3b. :wink:

Let us know what you think. :point_down::point_down:

4 Likes

Who does Plaid have access to in the UK?

1 Like

They have access to all the banks TrueLayer has + a few new ones like N26 and Revolut. :wink:

3 Likes

Interesting.

Well done - as things get global - Emma will be busy integrating them = its like the the tipping point of change already. I notice that Wechat APP is trialing in London (Camden Market) - given their huge expansion into QR code based transaction for small traders making China almost a cashless society - we going to have to be ready for this happening here!
Hans

2 Likes

Question is where do we launch next…thoughts?! :thinking::joy:

Have you made it to :it: yet?!

1 Like

no but we will definitely have to add it to the list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Which brings me to my next question… where is everyone from??? :sunglasses::us::uk::canada: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Does this mean I am now able to connect Emma with Revolut? If so, how?

1 Like

From Norway (:norway:), living in the US (:us:).

1 Like

Not at the minute unfortunately.

1 Like

How did you manage to get Monzo? :rofl:

1 Like

After reading Monzo’s own blog post, I followed their post step by step. I registered with my Norwegian passport and had my card sent to a friend.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m a bit late reading this but…

I hope you are able to bring an N26 integration to Emma soon using Plaid’s technology!

I believe only Tink (which is still in early beta) has this integration, and I think they may have done it by reverse engineering the N26 web app rather than through APIs.

If Emma gets a proper connection going it will be a really point of differentiation for you.

I hope to hear more about it soon.

2 Likes

Let’s hope Plaid adds N26!

1 Like

Plaid supports N26 in the UK and we should be able to get this done very soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes