(Most-Wanted 🇺🇸) integrations

Hey Bob,

I found the issue you were encountering in our system and have reported it to Plaid. Reach out to us in via chat in your Emma App and I’ll let you know when they get back to me

1 Like

Public Investment App!!
Public.com Investing!!!
(T3 SECURITIES IN ACH)
(TAPX ACH)

[Formerly known as MATADOR Investing]

1 Like
  • Public.com Investing
  • Capital One Spark Business
  • Venmo
  • CashApp
  • Zelle
  • Current - Bank For Modern Life

:point_up_2:t3:PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THESE

:point_down:t3:These If Possible

• MoneyLion
  • Lilli Banking
  • Everyday: Long Game (Partnered w/ NBKC Bank)
  • Self - Build Credit While You Save
  • ePayments: wallet & bank card
  • Starling Bank
  • Qapital: Save. Invest. Spend.
  • North Loop - No fee global banking
  • Petal Credit Card
  • TDB Online Banking
2 Likes

Please add support for Apple Card. I know every similar service has issues with Apple Card because there is not website to login to check an account and it’s all done on the iPhone. Same with Apple Cash but both are widely used and I don’t think anyone is holding their breath for Apple to be cooperative on integration with other providers. The closest They’ve come and that mint is able to do it is to take a cab download of transactions and manually upload it. This feature while not ideal would let anyone with an unsupported account have a work around and if we could download and reupload to override that would help people new to the app mass remap categories or tags etc rather than spending days on each transaction. But Obvi if actual integration were possible that’s better. Other missing services below but in general any service where you could generate income and spend it so it would go uncaptured in your bank account would be helpful or those that are used to pay multiple vendors but bulk charge or charge under their own name in your bank account. For me the most important would be:
Cash app from square
LevelUp
PayRange
Coinbase
Blockchain
Apple Card
Apple Cash

2 Likes

Lots of new payment services that have poped up in the last few years

afterpay.com
quadpay.com etc .

Also the Google Store Financing card. Strangely you have the amazon store card but not google. They are both managed by synchrony so this should be an easy fix

2 Likes

Yes, you are right! I think having Venmo and Cash app would be a great first step. We have already requested these to our service provider. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Self.inc (formerly Self Lender) pleeeeaase.

I would love to see integrations with another blockchain base service like “crypto.com” i don’t know if they have a API tho

Also another service that i would greatly love some connections with are:

• Paypal credit
  • Apple Card (once they allow it)
  • Include some piecharts of your consumption on the weekly report that way it would make it even more interactive and interesting to look at.

We’ve suggested both PayPal Credit and Apple Card to our provider so hopefully they build the integrations soon.

Heads up, I suspect that Apple aren’t likely going to want to share their data so it may take longer if at all possible to develop

1 Like

Ideally speaking we’ll also have Venmo and Square Cash at some point. :slight_smile:

We need to have Celsius network on this platform.

Celsius.network

Axos invest please (used to be wisebanyan), similar service to betterment of wealthfront.

Hey!

Not sure of this is an Emma thing or a financial institution/Plaid thing, but could there be a way to add my HSA accounts? For example I have a login to an institution that has both my 401K and HSA, but only the 401K gets added to Emma. I like Emma to be sorta my aggregator it’s balances so that’d be super nice.

Thanks!

Hello
It is possible to add UBS Wealth Management USA

Heyyy @alvaroortizs :wave:

If you reach out to the live chat on Emma we can request this with our provider. as the integration in the US isn’t up to us :blush:

2 Likes

Can you please at Mainstreet Credit Union to the list of bank options? There are a number of main streets listed but none are my bank mainstreetcu.ca here in ontario

1 Like

Hey @Asymons :wave:

We can request this with our service provider :blush:

I’d love to be able to link my Digit savings account (https://digit.co/) to Emma in the future!