(Most-Wanted 🇨🇦) integrations

@rebekah
Shouldn’t Add my bank to list of options have been merged with Canada instead of USA?

Mainstreet Credit Union are based in Canada.

Just an observation.

:grin:

1 Like

Can you please at Mainstreet Credit Union to the list of bank options? There are a number of main streets listed but none are my bank mainstreetcu.ca here in ontario

Yes, good spot thanks!

1 Like

It’s a bummer Rogers Bank wouldn’t work with Emma. Was really looking forward to having a reliable budgeting tool and Emma checked all the boxes. Unfortunately, it won’t work for me without it. Cancelling the pro plan this week :cry:

Hey @brian0306

Sorry to hear that :cry:

We’ll post any updates regarding Roger Bank here so keep an eye out, and hopefully, we’ll see you back on Emma Pro soon! :raised_hands:

I just need koho and this app would be perfect. I saw that koho doesn’t support plaid. I don’t know if reaching out to koho would help but I would love to see them added because my budget and analytics is so inaccurate because of this.

Hey @Kali :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community!

Thanks for letting us know about Koho - we’ll keep a note of this and post any updates here :blush:

Please add account access to Questrade - one of the most popular investment accounts in Canada.

Hey @Chump247!

Thanks for your suggestion - we’ve taken note! :rocket:

Rogers bank

1 Like

Please add access to Canada life (https://my.canadalife.com/sign-in) it’s one of the more popular retirement saving providers in Canada.

1 Like

Please add integration for KOHO bank!

This bank looks super cool!

1 Like

Financial Institutions to add:

1. Brim Financial
  2. Neo Financial

Investment Institutions to add:

1. Questrade
  2. Wealthsimple Trade

Hey @rynthedeathless :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community and thanks for suggesting these integrations - we’ve noted them down :raised_hands:

Hi all

I am using Emma for a few months now, but new here on the community.

Two suggestions for me:

• I have my mortgage with First National
  • I have a loan with Flexiti, a young fintech that is partenering with more and more businesses as the main loaner.

Would be great to have them both in Emma.

Thanks !

Hi, are there any plans to launch Hong Kong integrations? HK has an Open Banking banking ordinance, however there is a big downside compared with the UK which is that there is not a standard API spec. So each major bank exposes APIs but they are not uniform. Here are a couple of examples:

HSBC - https://developer.hsbc.com.hk/#/home
Standard Chartered - https://axess.sc.com/apis?region=asia&market=hk

Hey @DavidBrisebois :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community and thanks for those suggestions! :blush:

Hey @ChrisK - no eta at the moment for this integration, but we’ll post on here with any updates!

1 Like

Newton is a popular crypto platform for canadians. Would be great to add it to the list please!

Hey @pierrebabin :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community and thanks for this suggestion! :raised_hands: