(Most-Wanted 🇨🇦) integrations

So haven’t heard back from you…I started using Koho recently and most of my bills and micro transaction goes from that account and suddenly Emma will not reflect correct financial picture. Would u please add this or add way to manually manage account and it’s transaction.

Hey @nilsej

We are always working to connect new integrations to Emma and recently connected Revolut so definitely keep an eye out on the forum for news and updates.

Koho is not currently supported by Plaid our service provider so it is not possible at the moment but who knows maybe in the future!

Any update on the availability of MBNA login? As previously stated Even though TD login doesn’t work for MBNA. I use other service where they use plaid and they offer MBNA login so it must be something which Is possible. As now the login screen in Canada is all mess where every option is US institutions, we canadian have to search for everything.

2 Likes

Hey @nilsej

If you are having problems signing into an account, I would recommend contacting support. The team would be happy to help you out :slight_smile:

TD investing for Canada would be nice. This data is linked to their easy web platform (td Canada trust) as other services pull it down when logging in (such as Mint).

Would you be able to put in a request to Plaid ?

1 Like

I will definitely pass this on to the team @Lewis92 maybe they can have a word with plaid :wink:

Is there anyway to get sunlife added

2 Likes

Hey Rax, nice to see you here!

I am sure we can escalate this to our provider Plaid for consideration. :slight_smile:

That would be grate as I am trying to make this app my number one stop for all my money management

2 Likes

We are still missing MBNA canada and also There are lot of new entrance is missing…It would be great if you could add Wealthsimple trade, Koho, Stack, Motus to the list.

3 Likes

Any updates on adding sunlife to Emma ??

Hey - just wondering: is Wealthsimple useful? Are there any catches? If I don’t want to invest in stocks, is it worth using for other reasons (general savings)?

We have a thread for this: Wealthsimple Discussion & Feedback. :wink:

Any update if MBNA Canada will work again anytime soon?

3 Likes

Hey Joseph :wave:

We haven’t heard anything from our provider about this becoming available but I will follow-up with them to make sure they’ve got it on their list of banks to integrate

2 Likes

Its nice to track my Wealthsimple investments with emma, but it seems that there is no support yet for Wealthsimole Trade. Is this a planned feature? It would be nice to see all my investments in the app.

2 Likes

@edoardomoreni : Any update on addition of MBNA ?

1 Like

Also , for my Motus bank account ,although I have successfully added it however it doesn’t show any transactions. For BMO account, synch takes forever, Is there any problem with these canadian banks ? For RBC, Scotia, Deskardins , there’s no issue.

1 Like

Not yet, sorry. :frowning:

Hey Emma team!

After reviewing a bunch of financial planning apps (on Android) I decided that this is the one I would like to go with! Sadly, BMO, who I have all my finances with, is not supported :disappointed: I thought I would let you know here, but I will also message BMO to see what their thoughts are. Thanks for having this platform and fingers crossed BMO can get on board soon!

1 Like