(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Hey I am jew to Emma and really enjoying it. Although there is 2 platforms where the majority of my “net worth” is held. The main one being IG Trading. It would be amazing to integrate that if possible into the Emma app.

The second is moneybox so hopefully they release the API for that very soon :pray:

Hey @creams :wave:

Glad to hear you’re enjoying Emma :blush:

I’m not familiar with IG Trading! What is it/ what do you like about it?

Agreed.

Let’s keep finance… finance.

It’s a trading platform for stocks and shares ect. Me and all my colleges use it. I like it because its free, very low commission and very easy to use!

1 Like

Btw, are there any plans to add Fidelity?

Why does Yolt have so many more accounts available for integration compared to Emma?

Used to use the free version of Yolt and moved to the paid version of Emma for the ability to customise categories for easier budgeting.

It’s kinda sad to see a few accounts in Yolt that I have that I cannot get on Emma.

Curious how Yolt can have these integrations and Emma does not…

1 Like

Hey @myEMMA, I have already answered you in the other thread. :slight_smile:

oh NewDay? Yeah that makes sense.

I also have a Bank of Ireland card that worked on Yolt but isn’t on Emma yet…

Jaja have just bought them out, fintech credit card company so I am hoping them and Emma can get integrated sometime soon.

My NewDay card is getting closed soon anyway.

1 Like

Jaja don’t seem to have an open banking API.

Not sure why not. I thought all payment account providers were supposed to have one months ago???

1 Like

I think only banks accounts legally had to at the start, not sure if that will or has evolved into credit cards too yet though.

Many have already though

please add splitwise

Any more additions soon?

Hey! :wave:

We’ve put any new integrations on hold while we work on other important bug fixes/ new features, but as the team expands (we’re currently hiring!) we’ll restart working on new integrations again :blush:

2 Likes

I like the look of those salaries @rebekah

Shame you need the skill set to earn them :rofl:

Good luck with the hiring.

PS. Did notice your favourite emoji over there too :v:

1 Like

Request to add CRypto.com interegation please. They do have open API if thats something possible.

1 Like

Etoro
Jaja (Recently took over Post Office Credit Cards starting 5545)
Wirex
Paypal Credit

Are there any plans to add Nest pensions and Trading 212?

2 Likes

Revolut Provides Vaults as part of Open Banking now. When I am adding Emma connection I can choose them, but Emma doesnt show them later

Hey @michalzxc :wave:

Sorry, what do you mean here?

Revolut Vaults are not visible, but as you see I gave access to them via Open Banking :point_up_2: