(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Hi @catliz,

we don’t currently support this credit card, but should be available very soon. :slight_smile:

Edoardo

2 Likes

Thank you I hope it is as it would be very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

Any update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

will any other these be added to your current list of banks?

Hey @Hakman thanks for your suggestion - no eta at the moment for adding those two banks :slight_smile:

Is there likely to be an additional tap for mortgages, Halifax integration works, would be a good addition to import my mortgage too to provide a full overview of finances, however kept spectate from normal loans

I think Bó bank can be removed from the list now :wink: I can’t edit it sadly.

2 Likes

If the banks will ever support this, yes. At this point, we use their technology to connect. :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, I’ve just started using Emma and wondered if Creation Finance (credit card) is on the integration to do list?
Creation

It’s my main card so integration would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Would be great to have Crypto.com, Trading 212 (already mention above, sorry just repeating others) and Ledger Live pleaseee.

1 Like

Another vote for Triodos please :slight_smile: Also Marcus.

Hey @Willowisp, @Raza & @lsto :wave:

Welcome to the Emma community!

Always good to hear what integrations you’d like, currently no eta for those at the mo

1 Like

Please please please Triodos

Can you link Halifax share dealing please!!

1 Like

Heyyyy @snack_88 and @Wella :wave:

Welcome to the Emma community! Would be really cool if you could introduce yourself on the thread below!

https://community.emma-app.com/t/introduce-yourself

In terms of adding those integrations, currently no eta but we’ll keep everyone in the loop here :crossed_fingers:

Is it possible to update the OP?

It would be lovely to see Yorkshire Building Society added.

1 Like

Interactive brokers would be good to have too

Oh and did I already say Degiro ? Probably :man_shrugging:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wealthify Integration