(Most-Wanted šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§) integrations

I donā€™t know the extent to which app store position is suggestive of user numbers ā€¦ but Dozens is in the top 50 in the iOS app store finance chart.

Compared to some of the existing integrations - its position is similar to Metro, Bank of Scotland, Tesco, and M&S. Itā€™s higher than Amex, First Direct and Chip.

1 Like

Would love integration for NS&I, Moneybox and the ability to have ice cream without worrying about the calories. :joy:

2 Likes

I just signed up. This looks great, but the majority of my spending is through my Amazon credit card. Is there a timeline on this being supported?

Good to hear!

Perhaps you could consider this too if you find timeā€¦

What about Legal and General - https://www.legalandgeneral.com ?

I bank with AIB, can it be added to your list of banksā€¦purleaseeeee?

2 Likes

Yes AIB NI (or what was First Trust) would be ideal. They also support Open Banking so should be possible! https://aibni.co.uk/open-banking

I think Yolt are the only ones who support them so far.

Post office credit card please

1. Wirex is much cheaper then coinbase, but lack of integration makes me not happy
  2. LTC, XLM, USDC, USDT coins
  3. Another vote for Moneybox and Wealthify
  4. Aqua Credit Card
  5. Koto and Tymit cards
  6. Monese and Zeux
    And all I am using would be covered :sweat_smile:
2 Likes

This thread getting tidied up?

1 Like

We have started looking at the missing credit cards: Capital One, Aqua, New Day and a few banks including Sainsburyā€™s and Yorkshire Bank. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to Sainsburyā€™s credit card integration. Was it available before prior to Open Banking? Could have sworn it was working before. Thanks

2 Likes

This is such great news @edoardomoreni!
:+1:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: N26 Integration

Isnā€™t Yorkshire Bank being transitioned to Virgin Money?

We never had it. :stuck_out_tongue:

They do have an API, so we are looking into it. Itā€™s the same for Clydesdale Bank.

1 Like

I see that the news about work on these new integrations has now been posted on Twitter. So itā€™s official that work has started, and not just something you are looking into.

Great to hear!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.47.13

1 Like