(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Also, Open Money, but I gather they’re putting together their own app…

A little outside the box…

Zoopla to view the estimated value of your property. Think they have an API.

Can we get a day/month estimate for any new Emma integrations?

Please can you add the Virgin One Account.

Thanks.

Would a credit rating integration be possible. Eg Experian ?

This might come at some point, we have plans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We don’t have any at this point. :cry:

To get a complete view of my finances having integrations with the following products would be needed:

• Dozens
  • Barclays Smart Investor
  • MoneyBox
  • Etorro
  • RateSetter

Please, please can you integrate Moneybox? I have my Lifetime ISA with them (I’m saving to buy a house) and I got told off by Emma today, because she said I’m addicted to them! I’m paying money into my savings and I’m getting a row for it!

Thank you ever so :slight_smile:

@Zeldagr we’d love to but we’re waiting for MoneyBox to send us their API (the system we use to connect with other institutions)

Speed it up by reaching out to them and asking if they can share this with us!

What do you need from NS&I (Premium Bonds) to add them to Emma? (I know you can add Premium Bonds to Yolt app)

Am I right in saying that no new integrations since 1 June 2019??

1 Like

Bank of Ireland???

Is that right?!

Pretty poor (if so).

still waiting for the tesco bank intergration i believe someone said that would be in weeks this was in december

its now almost febuary with it being no further forward.

Marcus and alot of the other intergrations above are already on YOLT and Money dashboard so Emma is shooting themselves in the foot by not keeping up with their competition.

2 Likes

Can I get an update on when NS&I , AJ Bell and Atom will be added please? Love the Emma app and really don’t want to go back to Yolt

I think I’m right in saying Emma have decided not to build new connections based on credential sharing (screen scraping). So they will need to wait for these providers to release APIs for accessing their accounts.

I’m not sure about the other two but NS&I have not yet released an API, despite indicating for a long time (I reckon at least a year) that they will. https://www.nsandi.com/open-banking-your-questions-answered

So I doubt we’ll see an NS&I connection anytime soon.

3 Likes

New to the app but loving it so far, thank you.

My top three requests for integration are (in order):

• Amazon
  • Charles Stanley
  • Sainsburys

Loans and Mortgages would be great too.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

That’s fair enough, I’m guessing that’s how Yolt get NS&I then. Someone on this forum did mention in December about AJ Bell having an api, mentioned on their about us page (https://www.ajbell.io/about). Would be nice to get a potential date for this one personally.

Tesco Bank (via Open Banking APIs) is on Truelayer’s list of banks which they are integrating with by the end of the quarter.

Once they implement support (they are Emma’s partners who provide bank connections), we will see Emma quickly move to add support.

So, assuming Truelayer don’t have any delays, we should see support added by around April.