(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Tandem is not going to be available for a “very, very long time”? That’s crap if that’s what you mean.

It would be a good idea to tidy up/update the list at the top of this thread - it still says September 2019 for Tandem.

+1 for Marcus please.

1 Like

Unfortunately this will not be available for a very, very long time.

Jaja - https://jaja.co.uk/

Legal & General would be good

+1 for Transferwise and Moneyfarm :slight_smile:

I’d like Paragon Bank and The Nottingham :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m not sure if it was asked already. Are there any plans to add support for N26 bank?
Thank you

Hi guys,

I just got a Marcus Savings account. Any plans to build this integration? They are one of the best easy access savings account providers now so will likely be very popular.

David

Unfortunately this will not be available for a very, very long time.

Well, Money Dashboard has managed it, and it has been available for months. As well as other institutions that Emma seems to have no interest in incorporating. Or perhaps the resources.

For us, it’s more a question of market share. MoneyDashboard model is purely based on “selling” users’ data in a form of insights, so it makes sense to cover every institution.

5 posts were split to a new topic: HypeJar Integration

Wouldn’t Emma’s MS increase if you were to introduce connections, such as Marcus, if they could offer a viable alternative?

How about Post Office Credit Cards

Any update on a Trading 212 integration?

Is there any clues as to the next integration?

1 Like

I would love to see an integration with

NS&I
Moneybox
Dozens
Zeux
Degiro
Plum

Also still hoping for nutmeg

3 Likes

+1 for Marcus. I keep seeing the same reply, “Not for a long time”, but both Yolt and Money Dashboard have it so I see no reason why Emma cannot particularly given it’s one of the most popular easy access savings accounts.

Honestly if it’s not in the pipeline for the foreseeable future I might have to look for another app as the whole point of these apps is to have everything in one place and that would be a real shame because I really like Emma.

2 Likes

@edoardomoreni