(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Why’s that? :tired_face:

They are not really tech companies and it takes them a bazillion of years to implement anything. :rofl:

1 Like

Ah fair enough, you can tell by Crowdcube’s app (and Seedrs lack of) :sweat_smile:

Yolt has Marcus integration… using them right now just to be able to check my marcus balance :sweat_smile:

(Yolt ui is terrible tho in comparison)

We’re not going to get Marcus unfortunately.

I’m very interested in the Sainsbury’s integration :slightly_smiling_face: - I’m in the beta and am happy to test!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Curve Integration

Bankers, they are usually boring.

4 Likes

:eyes:

@edoardomoreni :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

@edoardomoreni I’m guessing this is a one-way street? Tandem has taken on TrueLayer as their account aggregator but TrueLayer hasn’t integrated with the Tandem Open Banking API?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: NS&I Integration

Any news on capital one being added again, it’s available on Yolt, but I don’t use yolt i use Emma :blush:

2 Likes

Trulayer state that they aim to have Tesco and Sainsbury’s Up and running in this quarter. If they deliver on time, when do Emma expect to have access to them?

1 Like

What API are you using for the crypto wallets? I have my ETH wallet linked but it only shows my ETH balance and not my ETH + tokens balance and 99% of my balance is tokens.

Bump. Anyone listening? (Re Tandem and Token)

This just means Tandem is using TrueLayer to connect to banks. :slight_smile:

Hey @cam, can you reach out to support via the More tab? We can check this out. :slight_smile: