(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

I have already filed a ticket, but the bank is not returning this because it doesn’t fall under their own definition of payment account. This is not an error, but expected behaviour if you are connecting via Open Banking.

Ok. is there anyway of manually adding this to the savings tab then?

At the moment, it’s telling me I havnt saved anything yet spend an additional £400 a month, but this is just savings.

1 Like

Yes, we have manual accounts in Emma Pro (this is in the More tab). :slight_smile:

Support will take it from there, we might be able to enable access to the account via another method.

Connections to the following would be great:

Sainsbury’s Bank
Royal London pensions

1 Like

This is coming via Open Banking very soon.

2 Likes

AJ Bell/YouInvest would be good addition, they have a developer hub https://www.ajbell.io/ that fleshes out their OpenBanking!

2 Likes

We are planning a bunch of investments very soon: MoneyFarm, Freetrade and Nutmeg. I am going to make sure we check this out as well! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can we have currency payment cards: FairFX and WeSwap. I have both Euro and US Dollar for both.

1 Like

Do we have a list of connections that will be added (very soon) via Open Banking?

3 Likes

Alrayan bank

1 Like

@edoardomoreni?

Alrayan Bank is an interesting one

Probably best to add though - I don’t think Emma or Yolt have an islamic bank yet tbh!

@Ukhan how did you even get an account with them? They don’t really have much of a presence outside London to my knowledge

1 Like

It’s easy to set up, just like any other bank. No particular pre-requisites.

Yes it would be good to have an Islamic bank added on.

Umair

A post was split to a new topic: Plum Integration

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smile Bank Integration

No, we don’t have anything yet. :slight_smile:

We are still focused on migrating the existing ones without disrupting the service.

At this point, HSBC, RBS and Natwest are not returning some accounts.

Can you add GreenDot bank???

1 Like

Is it a US bank?

If so, perhaps put in the US-specific wanted integration thread.

It is. That’s what the bank is called…not sure what you mean…

1 Like

1 Like