(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Banking is basically my only hobby so I’d be relatively depressed if I didn’t

3 Likes

Maybe FineCo bank integration? They’re similar to Revolut.

1 Like

No idea. I’ve only got their credit card and use it locally.

1 Like

Just noticed they have more than just the IHG ones :joy:

@lilli they have the ASDA credit card that gives 1% on purchases there - might be worth getting it solely for that.

1 Like

Yup Asda is pretty big. If you’re doing that though might as well get Sainsbury’s/Tesco/M&S as well.

1 Like

Curve should take notes - 1% cashback at asda without a 3 month introductory offer :joy:

Edit: Tag me if you need me - need to sleep for an hour and a bit before I have to go out the door

We have M&S and Sainsburys will be coming soon

2 Likes

Including the Sainsbury’s Nectar cards?

Btw Lilli that might be an article worth wriitng for Emma - rewards schemes with cards but that you don’t need to have cards to utilize. could help people who are credit junkies as well as those struggling and that want to save a few pennies here and there.

Examples may be AmEx Rewards, BA Executive Club, Sainsbury’s Nectar etc

1 Like

no it won’t include nectar cards as they are loyalty cards which is slightly different.

Do you want to write this for me @Recchan considering you know so much about these cards :wink: haha

https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/credit-cards/nectar-credit-card/

It’s more than just a loyalty card :wink:

:smirk: I breathe abuse of rewards schemes and I’m pretty sure I could compile some very good tips to maximize savings on everyday spends :wink: DM me if you’re actually serious and we can have a talk!

Ah sorry I thought you meant standard sains nectar card haha

I’d like to connect my N26-account. I was able to connect it through Spendee. They have two connections, one called ‘N26’ and one called ‘N26 API’.

2 Likes

Yes, I think they use Saltedge. We should be able to get this done soon.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Monese Integration

I use Creation (credit card) https://www.creation.co.uk/ and RBS Select (a discount card, e.g. you get 5% off shopping at sainsbury’s). Would love to be able to get data from them, but understand probably not many people use it. :’(

2 Likes

Hey @miaoc,

Welcome to the community! Please make sure you introduce yourself here: Introduce yourself 👋

Thanks for your feedback I will definitely pass this on to the team.

Is the RBS Select just a discount rewards card, or is it linked to a bank?

Halifax Share dealing?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Phil!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Freetrade Integration

I use Marbles credit card by NewDay Ltd & Plum for savings & investments - would be great to see these added!

Either of these a focus by any chance? :grin::crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes