(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Is there an Emma API to allow others to write integrations such as importing data from smaller providers that you may never support directly? Could also use useful via IFTTT, for manual accounts, etc.

4 Likes

Not currently, but I think this may be something that could be added as an Emma Pro feature in the future.

I suppose it depends on whether the Emma team expect significant demand for it or not?

At this point, it’s not a top priority - we’d love to have it, but I can see 10 people using it to be honest. :sob:

1 Like

I’d like to request Tandem be added too.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far, I think it might be more popular than you think!

Is there any news about the NewDay API? I notice that MoneyDashboard Neon now have them in a beta capacity. Emma need to stay competitive :wink:

@MHonEMMA I don’t think Tandem have an API yet - their savings product is fairly popular so I’m sure Emma will integrate them once they do.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Crypto.com Integration

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cards Integration

I have a credit card (John Lewis) and a savings account (Marcus) which are not on your list. If new institutions are added In the future will we be notified?

2 Likes

Hey @Nadinevella :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community - we have an introduce yourself page here if you’d like to tell us a bit about yourself!

In terms of new integrations, we will share any news over on our social channels or on this thread! :blush:

1 Like

Scottish Widows

This is the only one of the 5 financial institutions I deal with (Workplace Pension so I’m stuck with them) that isn’t currently supported by Emma so it would be great to get that added.

If nothing else because they don’t have their own app or even any graphing tools online so it would be nice to use the balance graph in Emma to see how well it’s growing (or not).

2 Likes

Trading212 (I guess it’s been mentioned as Freetrade is already included) and any update on Tandem? Any help on when these might be added?

3 Likes

HyperJar is ok, but you’d need to really focus adding and securing money against specific retailers to benefit from their “savings rates” to be fair.

1 Like

Love the app - wish Aqua, Vanguard and Halifax savings accounts would connect!

Hey @Jojianna :wave:

Thanks for posting & welcome to the Emma Community!

We’ll let you know of any new integrations on here :blush:

1 Like
2 Likes

Is anyone else beta testing Sync Money? I’m enjoying it so far and am familiar with their partners, but have had a few payment issues recently.

If they grow at a decent rate, I’d love to see them integrated into the app. Given they are focusing on pulling so many banks into their app, the reverse would be ideal too :slight_smile:

Has anyone requested NS&I Premium Bonds and/or Moneybox?

I did search but couldn’t see any results.

NS&I would be great!

1 Like

Any update on NS&I and Skipton?

Anything for Post Office Money credit cards?

1 Like