(Most-Wanted 🇬🇧) integrations

Do you support any mortgage elements within online banking from the big banks?

1 Like

Not yet. The main reason is the big banks have sometimes different interfaces/logins for loans/mortgages, so our providers don’t support them.

Standard life for personal pensions please

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Wealthify Integration

A post was split to a new topic: Nutmeg Integration

A post was split to a new topic: Hargreaves Lansdown

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wealthify Integration

Guessing there will be a few people who request Skipton, Newcastle Building Society and Nottingham Building Society as these are the only three building societies currently offering LISAs

Never heard of these two. :open_mouth:

Newcastle is the biggest one in the North East if England, really concentrates on their “homeland” has some great products and puts a lot back into the local community. It’s great place to work as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think there’s a risk here that, because dummy accounts are a paid Pro feature, there’s more of a push for integrations in general.

Whereas a LISA might be just fine as a dummy account.

I really don’t see all the building societies getting on board any time soon anyway.

I closed an account with Leeds Building Society last month and the options were:

1. a cheque in the post
  2. complete and post a form for an electronic transfer

:joy:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Experian Integration

John Lewis Partnership Credit Card

Marcus would be good but I know Goldman Sachs play their cards close to their chest, and especially now with them backing the Apple Card they may not want to share anything.

Few challenger savings banks would be good
Ford Money
RCI
Charter Savings Bank
Aldermore
Paragon Bank

3 Likes

What is this? :roll_eyes:

They’re all classed as challenger banks but they’re all savings accounts only, not current accounts and online only, no physical branches.

https://www.paragonbank.co.uk/savings#

If you ever look at the best buy tables a few of them are normally there for ISAs and Fixed Rate products

That’s the master post updated with latest suggestions.

Could I ask any Emma staff to update the status of each back (where necessary) - thanks!

You can edit my post. :wink:

Yeah, but I don’t know the exact background/progress with each bank. I’ll try and stay on top of it, but you guys are obviously ‘in the loop’.

1 Like

+1 for Sainsbury’s bank.

Also, although I don’t currently have accounts with them perhaps Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank should be considered for addition to the list. They have near market leading 0% credit cards (in terms of length of 0% period) which I may consider when the 0% period on my current 0% card comes to an end.

1 Like