(Most-Wanted) Features

To compadre your live category spend with others would be good!

1 Like

A option to add NS&I to the savings options I have savings in premium bonds and would be helpful to track these within your app.

9 Likes

A toggle in the settings to change the graph to be more detailed

1 Like

At the top of the feed page it would be good to add the total amount so (Current+Savings)-Debt=

3 Likes

What details would you like to see?

Just like a normal graph say pay markers on the bottom and amounts on the side so I can just look at it compared to clicking though it like it is now.

Hi, im pretty new here so im not sure if what im asking can be done. liking the app though, great stuff.

*i would like to create my own subscriptions.

*i know you have budgets you can set, which is great, but say i set a budget of food to Ā£120, spend Ā£40 one week, but i pull out the Ā£80 to spend cash, i would like to be able to tag that withdraw as the rest of the money budget. does that make sense?

keep up the good work!

1 Like

One big thing that makes Emma a bit frustrating is the app doesnā€™t track movements between accounts very well. Each month I have to shuffle money between accounts to get cashback incentives. Each time i pay into an account the money is classed as income. Currently I can hide transactions but it would be good for this to be automatic.

8 Likes

This is the same with refunds it would be good if it just cancelled out the transaction instead of having it take away from the budget and the the refund going into income category.

6 Likes

In terms of this, we cover more than 90% of cases. If the movements are lots and frequent, the app can get confused. The good thing is if you place the transactions in Excluded, the app will learn and keep them there.

We are releasing a new algorithm for detecting internals next week and this should help us get to 95% or more. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This already happens for most of the refunds too.

If it doesnā€™t, it might be a question of gap, transaction reference, amount or other.

2 Likes

Okay will just be the one I noticed then and in a morning I get a notification with all my balances on, it would be good if the app could sync first as every morning the values are incorrect.

Net worth charts!

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the community :grin:
I come bearing good news, you can already do both those things in the app!

Creating your own subscription:
Click ā€˜see allā€™ next to the subscriptions at the bottom of the feed, then there is a ā€˜Add your own!ā€™ button.
Then simply find a transaction thatā€™s part of the subscription and we should do the rest. You can then edit the subscription by clicking on it and clicking in the top right.

You can edit the category of any transaction (including cash withdrawal) by clicking on it and clicking the category and choosing anyone you want (weā€™ll then include it in the correct budget etc.).

2 Likes

Could be combined with anā€™all accountsā€™ view in the accounts tab :wink:

A mechanism to track credit utilisation rate every month would be very useful.

Given this is a core component of how credit ratings are determined, it would be great to be able to track through the app.

Especially if like me you have multiple credit cards, it can be hard to keep and eye on how much of your credit you are using and try and stay within the 25% normally recommended for achieving the best credit rating.

1 Like

I thought they were based on ā€œif you pay them back or notā€? :stuck_out_tongue:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tax Year View Analytics

Iā€™d like it if I could drill down into the category histories from the Feed to see the transactions under that category for the month. Iā€™d also like to have some ā€œfavouriteā€ categories on the Feed page too so I can see a bunch in one go.

1 Like

This makes sense.

1 Like