(Most-Wanted) Features

Thank you, the error I’m referring to is the "recent transactions as viewed from the home screen - it needs to change so that it is viewing the most recent <=TODAY

All my recent transactions are future dated transactions.

Option to remove subscriptions from “This week you spent XXX”. Otherwise, there are big differences between weeks when you pay your rent for instance and other weeks. Ability to look at historical weekly spend.

Hey @eloymora :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community! We have an introduction page here if you wanted to say hello.

Thanks for this suggestion - at the moment the only way you could remove things like rent from the “This Week You Spent” is to exclude the transaction, but I’ll mention the idea to the rest of the team :grinning:

Hey @Becky

Thanks for the screenshot. Could you please reach out to our in-app live chat about this :blush:

Spotted this little feature from a post by @o99 on the Monzo forum and like the look of it…

A global transaction list is good, but there have been a few times when seeing the account immediately would have been helpful

1 Like

Have mentioned that in this thread too

Would be cool if one day we could have the upcoming payments broken down per account from the accounts screen, hope that makes sense!

As in go to the Accounts tab and then click on each of your accounts for a quick summary to see what your upcoming payments are?

1 Like

Like in this general direction, the Revolut one and Monzo, if they had £10 upcoming charges each then it would say -£10 upcoming next to them😊

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Most-Wanted :uk:) integrations

So I just realized that there is no feature to save towards a specific goal. Like put away a certain amount every week, month, etc. to make a specific amount by a specific time. Or just have a goal that doesn’t have a specific time limit. And any leftover money from the monthly budget goes towards that goal.

Another thing is that I like to put 10% of my income in a savings account. I don’t know if emma would be able to automatically transfer that 10% (or any chosen amount) from my checking account (rbc) to my savings account with the same bank. Would be great and a lot more convenient for me.

This is something we’re currently thinking about :blush: You wouldn’t be able to use Emma to transfer money between accounts, but we do like the idea of motivating people to save with some kind of goal tracker…

One way of doing this with a Pro account (when Smart Rules are working) would be to create a manual Loan account (negative balance is your target), then create a rule to add real transactions. It would be really easy for Emma in fact to add a Goal account that does exactly the same thing, but just tracks the balance as a percentage of your goal.

Of course, the money would have to be going to some real savings account somewhere!

A setting option to choose between displaying merchant icons or category icons (esp for custom categories) would be great please in all transactions view and any other similar view.
Typically the merchant name is in transaction anyway so I’d prefer to see the icons I’ve created for my custom categories. Easier to scan transactions at a glance but realise may not suit everyone. Thanks!

When I select a bank account I’d like to see 3 tabs at the top. All, In, Out. That was I can view all transactions, just money in or just money out.

2 Likes

Oooo this is a nice idea! Will pass it on to the rest of the team :raised_hands:

1 Like

When changing categories, please display current categories of the additional transactions to select!

I’m just starting, and I have a ton of Amazon transactions. Some are business expenses, some are groceries, and some are shopping. But when I go to change categories of multiple transactions at once, I can’t tell if I’ve already changed the category for a transaction or not, so something that I already classified as a business expense might get inadvertently changed to shopping :confused:

3 Likes

Do you mean on this screen?

Yes, precisely!

1 Like

Yes,

We can definitely do this.

Thanks for the suggestion!

It will be in the next app update. :slight_smile:

1 Like