Manual Foreign Account Symbol

Hi there. I have some manual accounts in foreign currencies, e.g. Although I scrambled it to the two circled in the example are EUR and the one not circled is GBP. Hopefully a small change - could you make it so that the account symbol matches the currency please? It’s really confusing when both my foreign and non-foreign accounts have the same symbol, and would make it easier to identify which accounts are which at a glance. Thanks.

Hey @grintoul

I started a thread requesting the option to edit the symbols to match that of the account provider (via twitter handle sync):

What are your thoughts on this approach?

I think that would be even better, but I suspect it’s more complex to implement - for me, if it was the difference between having a quick and dirty fix soon and a more complex fix further off, I’d rather have something than nothing :slight_smile:

I think this could be a bit messy.

I am very inclined to add emojis as long as you guys don’t get angry at me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hi @edoardomoreni

What would be messy? I’d argue that emoji’s would make it messy as it wouldn’t match current set-up.

Emoji would work great for me :slightly_smiling_face::+1: as I believe there’s both a Euro note and Pound note emoji (please make them available to pick from! :grin:)

I think @grant.m and I have slightly different use cases though.

1 Like

Anyone can cache all that data and stop paying them. :sweat_smile:

The other thing to take into account is that many institutions might not even have a twitter handle. :wink:

Hi! Just wondered, did you ever get any further with this? :blush: I still find it really confusing that all my manual accounts from different banks and regardless of currency are represented by the same £ logo.

We are going to give people the ability to use twitter logos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! :raised_hands: Thanks :blush: This is why I love Emma btw (and what I tell people) - you actually listen to feedback and add features that users ask for unlike competitors :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks. :smiley: :smiley:

It makes sense to us to build things that people want (with limitation of course) :surfing_man:

Thank you, folks! :kissing_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Let me close this topic. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: