I am thinking of putting this on Twitter = comments welcome please

Emma App Review: 9 Months

After installing Emma the App Store, the first thing you will notice that its bright and fresh and looks really attractive (some would even say “fun”). Underneath the hood, the app is driven by some pretty high tech - fintech - stuff that aims to make personal finance easy and even fun! With regards to overall design its fresh and fast and cool, with the simple aim of chilling out dealing with money.

It accepts savings and also current accounts within Open Banking meaning it can read from accounts. This is secure as it has no access into yor bank. Emma works her magic on this datagiving reports and graphs of how the bank is doing and where your money is going. Its streets ahead of the other APPS at making piles of dull columns of meaningless numbers., come alive. Its researches into bright, deep analysis to Waze your way through the financlal minefield!!

I started with just the current account to tryout. This convinced me that its good and helpful. For people on fixed income such as young people on pocket money; students; and especially people on pensions - its great and even essential!! If I had Emma when I was a kid - I would not have been riding an old bike with the other kids - I would have been rich!!

So, Emma makes all this so easy and quickly becomes the go to app for bank balances and where the money went!

When Emma has other accounts added, it becomes really alive and agregates and stirs the mix to make the finances standout and jump in bright detail. Its like putting the car head lights on when lost driving down a dark road. So, this is a fantastic app that just makes personal money fun and easy. It will also help people who claim expences and self employed business men.

After looking for an app that can make sense of bank accounts - I have found this with Emma. Security is tops and intriguingly the cash balances can be scrambled - so anyone hacking in would learn nothing.

1 Like

Great review @Hans

I don’t think that will all fit on twitter :rofl: but you could post it on the app store!

1 Like

I am very new to this twitter. Can I improve it pse before putting it on app store. And a bit smaller? The point is i the App has broad appeal
Hans

Hey @Hans

I can’t edit your review, I work for Emma!

Maybe these guys can help: @grant.m @BendikHa @Gaoler @o99

1 Like

No its okay = as long as there is no bad spelling or grammar; that was what I was thinking. I would never compromise you. x

1 Like

I wouldn’t overthink it. It’s your review so should reflect what you think is important to include.

It’s perfectly understandable in current form, but if you would like to make some improvements try Grammarly

1 Like

Thank you @o99 thats a great idea. With sleep comes vision - I might rewrite it again.
Thank you again
Hans

I use Grammarly all the times it’s great!

The amount of essays that beauty saved!

1 Like

I was even considering paying for the pro version, does anyone do this?

Free month trial then cancelled before billing month.

Guilty!

1 Like

Is it a lot better than the free version?

The normal version just focuses on spelling and grammar but im sure the paid version helps you with sentence structure etc

Never thought of grammarly. My mum would be shocked if I used it cos she is so proud of her English!!I wrote it on Google docs and linked it into twitter. So job done after this mornings rewrite. Thanks go to everyone
Hans

1 Like

If you search on eBay for Grammarly there’s many cheap subscriptions you can pick up, they range from pretty dodgy presumably stolen accounts to sneaky ways of getting free educational subscriptions. I’m not endorsing it, just letting you know it’s an option if you wanted to look into it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha knew we could rely on you @Mudlark!

2 Likes

I have too much pointless information crammed in my brain, so it’s handy to offload it sometimes! :yum:

keep it coming!

2 Likes