Freetrade Integration

We don’t have any news regarding this unfortunately. I am a Freetrade user as well, so I’d love to see it in Emma. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I can say is that we are considering to enable commission free trading in Emma without having the need to integrate to 3rd parties.

2 Likes

Sneaking in here if you are planning to use Freetrade. I would like to invite you using my invite code to get free share :slight_smile:

@edoardomoreni Glad you are thinking in the right direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome,

but @London_Gal can also use my invite too. :stuck_out_tongue: ahaha

Thanks Edoardo :wink: what’s your referral link/code?

Cheers!

F

There you go: https://magic.freetrade.io/join/edoardo/65d84227

1 Like

Any sign of this integration? Are Emma still looking to offer share trading?

Yes, we are going live in Feb or March.

Great, look forward to seeing it, will it be a general trading system, or options for an ISA account? I guess that means you won’t look to sync Freetrade account?

We have been asking for an API for 3 years. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes, we are starting with US stocks first, no ISA or SIPP, just a GIA.

Upvoting this integration. +1

Has anyone seen this? Introducing annual subscriptions and pricing changes - #25 by MJRInvests - Freetrade Chat 🔥 - Freetrade Community

1 Like

This is very interesting I have never been a fan of freetrade as a platform.

The free plan has now become very expensive.

How so? It’s still free to trade and no monthly fee.

For a sensible investor, following a basic plan such as Lars Kroijer’s it’s still essentially free.

The new fx fee is 1% when you buy and sell. :sweat_smile:

Life’s too short to play with individual US stocks.

Buy VWRL. Job done.

1 Like

Only issue with free trade basic account isint an isa so u have to pay tax on gains in future and fx fees are quite high

You have a capital gains allowance of £12,300 per year and dividend allowance of £2,000 per year before you become liable for tax. Anyone just starting out and investing relatively small amounts is unlikely to be anywhere near exceeding these allowances unless they get very lucky.

People who have a relatively large portfolio and thus benefit from an ISA wrapper are unlikely to be bothered by £60-£120/year platform costs.

1 Like