AJ Bell Youinvest

Continuing the discussion from (Most-Wanted :uk:) integrations:

Could we have integration to AJ Bell Youinvest please. Apparently the api is available- see Link

https://www.ajbell.io/about

6 Likes

Is there an update on this? AJ Bell

3 Likes

Yes please, I second this. It such a pity, because other than that, it really is a brilliant app!

Hey @double0duck

Welcome to the Emma Community :v:

We don’t have an ETA at the moment for this, but we’ll update the community as soon as we have one :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Look forward to it!

1 Like

AJ Bell have had a public API since 2018. Please tell me this integration is coming soon :blush:

Hey @Michal - welcome to the Emma Community :wave:

Really sorry but we don’t have an eta right now. I’ll let you know if anything changes though!

Is there any update or chance of this happening soon? it makes sense

Loving the app!! It’s a game changer.

I would also like to see this integration added (especially as I worked on the open banking API for AJ Bell)

1 Like

Also wondering about whether this integration is coming?

1 Like

Hi Emma,

Any update on any progress on this nearly 4 years later?

This is one of the reasons I let my Emma Pro membership lapse after a year and have not renewed since. I can see there are loads of great new features available that were not there when I initially downloaded the app, but something as basic as having all of my accounts visible in one place (the main draw of the app for me in the first place) is fairly critical in seeing the value for money personally. It’s nice to see I’m not the only one that wants this integration in particular.

Hey @tikkers,

we don’t have an update on this integration. They don’t offer an API to integrate, so it can’t be done, and we now offer a competitor product as well. :slight_smile:

ps: our fees are lower too.

Until you offer LISA, ISA, and SIPP wrappers I’m not sure Emma Invest can claim to compete with AJ Bell.

We compete on the fees.

For those who don’t know them, they are all here: Stocks & Shares ISA charges and rates | AJ Bell

In terms of Emma, we have 1 fee only, it’s the FX when trading that can go as log as 0.12% on Emma Ultimate.