Crypto.com Integration

I’m ordering the Green / Indigo as I think it’s probably the best deal for me.

1 Like

Please integrate it soon, would love to see it since I am using the card for all my purchases.

Got the same, but don’t think we are going to have an API. :frowning:

Welcome to the club :grin:

We can export CSV with transactions from Crypto.com. How about emma supports CSV import and then it’s good enough.

Why is this important?

Crypto.com card pay 3% cashback on any purchase, so obviously I am going to use for everything.

But if I do that, I lose all the lovely Emma budgeting and categories, which is a real shame. I don’t know if I would continue to use Emma pro under those circumstances.

I have an indigo card, so I understand the problem. :sweat_smile:

We pinged Saltedge, which is the company that built the API for them (our previous client) and it seems they only made it complainant for the EU market.

I have just messaged them again to figure out if they have a UK solution.

4 Likes

Any joy?

I’ve noticed in the T&Cs for the UK residents, there is reference to giving permissions to TPPs (section 19)

1 Like

Saltedge manages the API for the EU cards, we are looking at the UK market now.

4 Likes

Are you using your virtual card with Curve, may I ask?

It took just over a week to get access to the virtual card and maybe just over another week to get the balance back from the old card on the new one.

I also looked at my history and I bought CRO at 12p (1000) and then another 1500 when it went down to 8p. I think it will slowly drop back to the 20’s in the next month or so. Might be another pump on the back of the Superbowl.

Yes, so I have Apple Pay.

2 Likes

Also helps to keep the card nice once it does turn up :smirk:

I don’t know if this has only recently been updated, but the support article now seems to explicitly mention availability for UK accounts:

Right now this service is only available for the Crypto.com VISA EU and UK card account. This means that you can give the approval to share your card balance and transaction history with a TPP of your choice

2 Likes

I think they are not compliant (but it’s just a guess).

As of now, their implementation only supports EU banks, but it’s not the one the UK has chosen.

Came in this mornings Post.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for mine, I ordered it in December.

2 Likes

Hoping to see a Crypto.com integration soon!

2 Likes

Any news on this? @edoardomoreni

There isnt a good excuse why this isn’t working yet.

An app called Toshl is using the Salt Edge API and it is working with Crypto.com card and all my other bank accounts. Setup was much quicker and easier than with Emma.

Toshl also supports cryptocurrencies, Emma doesn’t.

I find this whole thread ridiculous. Why isn’t Emma using the Salt Edge API? Why does the CEO @edoardomoreni need to set himself up with a Crypto.com card so that users of Emma can have API access to Emma?!

Just pay Salt Edge and delete your API code. You have no hope in competing with a company whos entire business is API and aggregation. What you have doesn’t work as well too.

While Emma was good for a while, it seems like a dinosaur to me, can’t keep up and due for extinction.

This is the EU API, we already explained the difference in this thread.

I don’t know what you are referring to. I am just a customer of Crypto.com