Crypto.com Integration

Hi. Any update?

Hey @MrMike :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community!

Unfortunately, we don’t have any update on this just yet.

Came to give my support for this.

Their documentation says they are using Salt Edge which I believe a few other supported cards already use :grin:

All of my transactions are done with CDC, so at the moment it just shows a load of topups as expenses :weary:

2 Likes

Yes, we are looking into this. No news for now. :frowning:

2 Likes

Any news on this? When can we expect crypto.com to be added? :blush: I see you’ve been working on this since April so would be nice to have an ETA! :grinning: thank you!

7 Likes

Any progress with this integration?

This is the one I’m most excited for. The apps I use to check my finances including Emma don’t show my spending since it’s all on the Crypto.com debit card. Looking forward to the day it’s back.

5 Likes

To those who use crypto.com debit card, are you using anything to track your cashback (cryptoback) for tax purposes? If so, what are you using?

with crypto.com users on the up, this integration would be a great addition to the App

Are you sure the TPP interface isn’t available for UK accounts?

I get the impression Crypto.com refer to EU when they mean Europe
Crypto.com Visa Cards are available in which European countries? | Crypto.com Help Center

Need to check cause I just ordered an Indigo card last night. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have also just noticed that they are using the “Berlin” system which is the German Open Banking (if I am not wrong), which requires a bunch of very expensive certificates that were dismissed by OB. :frowning:

It seems like the API is EU only: “Right now this service is only available for the Crypto.com VISA EU card account.”

Yes but UK, Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland are all listed within the “EU Crypto.com Visa Cards Availability” page. I just get the impression they might not exactly mean limited to EU countries in the sentence you have referenced.

1 Like

Staked for the Jade Green as the price went high enough. Came down soon after though. Glad they lock in by the price at the time.

Yeah, I reached out to Saltedge that provides the API.

I staked for Indigo at the peak. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a new peak after xmas day.

Please integrate it as soon as possible.

Are these cards worth staking for, when is good to what impact will ups/downs have on the stake?

Whatever you initially stake you just have to keep staked for 180 days. At the end of 180 days you can choose to unstake. Your CRO might be worth more or it might be worth less, but your card benefits won’t change during the staking period.

Which one are you considering?