✅ Binance Integration

The current binance integration only shows the balances you have in the spot wallet. I am not sure if the current API implementation allows this, but it would be nice to show the balances in binance products like staking and earn. It would help with tracking net worth more accurately as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be really cool if you could see staking and earn products - we’re going to look into how we can improve our connection with Binance, so I’ll keep you updated!

1 Like

Binance integration doesn’t show locked staking products or BNB vault.

I have a savings in there as they currently offer 5% interest for GBP and variable apys on cryptos

It would be good to see this as about 20% of my portfolio just doesn’t appear in Emma making the finance tracking almost useless

1 Like

Hey @danjameswalker :wave:

Welcome to the Emma Community.

We’re going to see what we can do to improve this as a couple of people have mentioned it to us now :blush:

Amazing thank you! I have tried other portfolio trackers and to be honest Emma is the closest I’ve come to having accurate records.
Keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the update

1 Like

Just noticed this topic was ticked, does this mean the integration with other Binance products is complete?

Edit: I’ve checked and it still doesn’t show the balances in your savings/staking wallets

1 Like