Chase Bank Waitlist is Live 🇬🇧

There’s chat elsewhere that you can already connect to moneywiz via saltedge

Awesome ahah

1 Like

I’ve just opened it. Would be great to have it on Emma.
I was using Monzo‘s card to pay abroad but since they are both using MasterCard’s exchange rate (I believe), I might as well use Chase to get the 1% cashback on foreign transactions… right?

Chase has recently launched a bank account in the UK which gives users 1% cashback on their card spending for a year. I thought this would be the perfect place to share it so here’s the link:

(Not a referral)

What are your thoughts on it? It would also be nice to have an Emma integration!

Hi @sufyan98 this is being discussed over these 2 threads:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Chase Bank UK Integration:

Hello! I’d be sooo grateful if you added Chase to Emma. I started account with them because the cash back and 5 percent on savings made from rounding the purchases to the nearest pound but also because their card has no numbers on it - so if you loose it people can’t use it to buy things online.

3 Likes

Agreed! Chase integration please

2 Likes

Could we add chase bank to Emma please?

2 Likes

+1 on chase spending integration please

4 Likes

We are looking into this, and we’ll provide an ETA soon. :blush:

5 Likes

Looking forward to that soon ETA :crossed_fingers::rocket:

1 Like

Hi guys any update on Chase integration please???

1 Like

Do we have any ETA on this integration yet?

We have opened a ticket about this and we’ll start having a look this or next week.

6 Likes

Chase is very impressive and will be great when you integrate.

1 Like

So far so good. 1% cashback, plus 5% aer interest on rounds ups is great offer for year 1, can’t see any details of a subscription or other offers to keep this beyond year 1.
App seems easy to use, just needs integrating to Emma now (along with Crypto.com and Freetrade)

I’m loving Chase so much. The 1% cashback is getting ploughed like Teressa May runs through a “field of wheat”, with joy!

Any update on the integration with Chase?

Short answer: No

Is it on your current work stack? Or is it unlikely to happen this year?