Chase Bank Waitlist is Live šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Direct Debits are coming. Hence my migration over a period of time. Thereā€™s only 1 bill I canā€™t pay by Direct Debit if it came to it.

1 Like

Just received the Code. Will complete when I get home from Work. I donā€™t smile in public :thinking:

2 Likes

ā€¦and done :+1:

1 Like

Same, I am waiting to get approved.

1 Like

I managed to do everything at Work and by the time I was able to look at my phone (about an hour) it was all done.

Yep, I am in as well.

1 Like

Looks like most of their budget has gone into the app. Seems slick so far.

It is very nice and works nicely. Their push notifications are a little slow sadly (receiving money, replies from supportā€¦)

1 Like

Are all banks onboardings that long? :grimacing:

For me the account approval was done almost ā€œinstantlyā€.

The only question remains when will we see it in Emma? :smiley:

Edit:
I volunteer to be part of the initial testing group :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

eeheheh, we will see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s chat elsewhere that you can already connect to moneywiz via saltedge

Awesome ahah

1 Like

Iā€™ve just opened it. Would be great to have it on Emma.
I was using Monzoā€˜s card to pay abroad but since they are both using MasterCardā€™s exchange rate (I believe), I might as well use Chase to get the 1% cashback on foreign transactionsā€¦ right?

Chase has recently launched a bank account in the UK which gives users 1% cashback on their card spending for a year. I thought this would be the perfect place to share it so hereā€™s the link:

(Not a referral)

What are your thoughts on it? It would also be nice to have an Emma integration!

Hi @sufyan98 this is being discussed over these 2 threads:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Chase Bank UK Integration:

Hello! Iā€™d be sooo grateful if you added Chase to Emma. I started account with them because the cash back and 5 percent on savings made from rounding the purchases to the nearest pound but also because their card has no numbers on it - so if you loose it people canā€™t use it to buy things online.

3 Likes

Agreed! Chase integration please

2 Likes

Could we add chase bank to Emma please?

2 Likes

+1 on chase spending integration please

4 Likes